Siblings Helping Siblings Sleep

Non-request

Ship-None, ew

Warning- Panic attack

Just two little short stories of my two favorite siblings, I might make more like this.

~~~~~~~~

Monty and Cassideya

Monty laid on his bed, looking up at the brick ceiling. His bright red hair was sprawled across his white pillows. He wore a simple red pajama set, one button-down shirt, and long pants.

The widow was ever so slightly open, letting in some fresh air and the noise of the animals. Moonlight shone through the large window, illuminating the room.

This would have been the perfect environment to sleep with the calming aura and the soft background noises.

Although that was not the case with the time mage.

He shifted left, then right. Flipping his pillows, getting rid of his pillows. More blankets, fewer blankets. But to no avail.

He sighed, sitting up. Monty tossed his legs over the side of his large bed, plopping himself down on the cold, hard ground. He walked over and grabbed the pillows and blankets that were sprawled across the floor.

He tossed the items back on his bed before walking over to his door. Monty opened the door, showing his bathroom.

The red-haired man walked over to the cabinet which was held above the sink. He opened the small cabinet door revealing many types of medication. Some for his ADHD, others for anxiety and stress.

He looked at the bottles for a second before spotting the one he needed.

'Sleep medication,' He thought to himself, a small smile forming on his face, 'perfect,'

He grabbed the bottle and set it on his sink counter. He grabbed a cup and filled it with water and set that on the counter as well. Closing the cabinet door, Monty picked up the bottle of medication and looked at the recommended dosages.

Once he found the right one, he took out the pills he needed and took a sip of water. He then tossed the pills in his mouth, taking another sip of water, washing the medication down.

Monty looked at himself in the mirror on the cabinet before opening it once more. He placed the pills back and closed the door, heading back to bed.

He lied back down, cuddling himself into his blankets and pillows. He closed his eyes and after a little while, he fell into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~

Monty woke up with a jolt. His eyes darted around the darkroom. Shadows felt like creatures creeping upon him.

'It's too hot,' He thought in a panic, fear flashing through his eyes, 'Way too hot,'

He threw his blankets on the floor in a rush, trying to cool himself down. He tried to take deep breaths, but it felt like someone was choking him.

Monty's vision blurred as he frantically looked around his room. His hands shook, feeling an overwhelming sense of dread. The darkroom was full of shadows, secrets, and unknown monsters.

Tears threatened to fall as Monty stood up, his feet hitting the cold, hard ground. He felt his stomach turn as his heart nearly beat out of his chest.

Monty ran to his door, the exit out of his darkroom. Every step he took he felt as if a monster was about to grab him, dragging him below.

Once he made it to the door, he flung it open, sprinting out of the horrid room. It was hard to tell where he was going, but he had come down this way many times before, making it easier to navigate.