Sad Days

This was a request by- @Bearer_of_Dragons and I hope you like it.

Ship-Xylo x Impu

Warning- Sad Impu

~~~~~~

Impu sat alone in his room, on the verge of tears. He and Bryan had just gone on a date. Unfortunately, it didn't go well. It went horribly. Something happened, Bryan got mad then Impu got mad, they argued, Bryan stormed off leaving Impu there alone.

Now he is in his room, trying to read a book but unable to focus his mind. All the words kept blurring together and it took him forever just to read one page.

He sighed, putting the book down on the bed as he flopped down on his mattress. He looked around his closet for a room before hiding his face in his pillow, letting out a few soft cries.

Unbeknownst to him, a certain death child was walking up to the pyramid.

Xylo was planning on spending the day with his son, get in some good father-son time. But as he drew near the pyramid, the aura around the large building seemed to grow sad. Curious Xylo entered the pyramid and walked to where the aura came from. He stopped in front of Impu's room.

'Weird,' He thought to himself, "I thought he and Bryan were on a date. Maybe it's Magnus? No, I saw them just a little while ago,'

He sighed before knocking on the door, "Hello! Is anyone in there?"

Impu quickly sat up, looking at the door. He wiped his tears away, flipped his pillow, and coughed a bit to make sure his voice was good.

"I hope you're decent because I'm coming in," Xylo stated as he hastily opened the door, worried.

"Oh, hi Xylo. What are you doing here?" Impu asked, sitting up from his bed.

"Are you okay? I felt a negative aura coming from this room," Xylo spoke, walking toward the black-haired man. Impu began to back up, not wanting Xylo to worry.

"O-oh, me? I-I'm fine ya know," He let out a nervous chuckle, "Now you can eave now," Impu tried to usher the other man out.

Xylo didn't move and instead studied the fox man. He noticed his puffy eyes and slight tear streaks. How his ears were nearly flat on his head, his tail wrapped around his leg. He looked shaken and sadness danced around in his eyes.

"What happened?" Xylo asked.

"What?"

"What happened? You look so sad," His voice was soft and caring. He took off his chest plate and held his arms open for a hug.

Impu looked at Xylo before collapsing in his arms as he began to cry. The two stayed like this for a while. Xylo let Impu cry and did his best to comfort the fox-man.

The two stayed like this for a while. Xylo tried his best to comfort Impu, but his skill is fighting, not talking, so he mostly stayed silent.

Impu's sobs soon became small sniffles as he clung to the warrior. Xylo led them over to the bed, sitting down letting Impu sit on his lap.

"You doing better?" Xylo asked, cradling the other man. Impu nodded slightly, burying his face in the warrior's chest, "That's at least better,"

The two cuddled and stayed closed. Impu ended up falling asleep in Xylo's chest, a whimper or two escaping his mouth every once in a while, but was mostly silent.

Once Impu was fast asleep, Xylo lied down, shifting around until he was comfortable as he held onto the other man. He looked around the room, making sure they were safe. Once it was all clear, he let the feeling of sleep consume him.

~~~~~~

Words- 592

I'm not sure when the date took place so I just put to before the Aphrodite ball. I hope this is good. I have a few other things I'm working on and I will work on chapter three of 'Running for Another day' soon.  Also, I might make an update book where I would update y'all and answer question's y'all have.

Also, requests are closed for now as I have to catch up on some

Yee yee

Have a nice next 24 hours (: