chapter four

A few days later and after thinking about it, Louis decided he couldn't bring himself to get rid of the baby. He heavily considered it, but in the end he decided not to.

Months went by, Louis and Harry were now both nineteen, and Louis' tummy had grown. At the beginning of the pregnancy Louis was quite upset about having another child, but as time went on, those feelings went away and now he's really exited.

Harry however, was the opposite, initially he was exited to be having another baby, now he's not so sure. He's been working so hard the last five months, so he can provide for his growing family, and it's taking a toll on him. He's under so much stress with work, since he's now opening another two cafe's, because the business has really taken off. He works pretty much everyday, all day, and he hardly gets to spend time with Louis and Tommy.

Louis had recently talked to him about how he needs to not work as much and spend more time with his family. Harry agreed and said he would try as hard as he could.

Today though, was an exiting day for both of the boys, they were finding out the gender of the baby. Louis and Harry didn't really care about the gender, as long as it was healthy, but it was still exiting to find out.

They also hadn't told Tommy about the pregnancy yet, because a couple months ago, Louis had brought up the idea of having another baby to him, and he said "NO NO NO NO NO I wan oo be ownwee chide" and ended up throwing a massive tantrum. So ever since then Louis has had a bad feeling that Tommy will react badly when he finds out.

But todays the day Louis and Harry are going to tell him, after they find out the gender.

And that's what they're doing now, they had left the doctors office, all was well with the baby thankfully, and now they have a piece of paper, with the gender written on it. Neither of them had seen it yet and they were currently sitting in the car deciding on who should open it.

"Louis, you're carrying the child so you deserve to read it first" Harry said.

"But I want you to read it first" Louis argued.

"Together then?" Harry compromised.

"Okay" Louis and Harry both picked up the piece of paper. "On three?" Harry nodded. 

"One, two, three" Louis half whispered. They both opened the paper at the same time, girl, it read. They were having a baby girl. They boys faces broke out into huge smiles as they both looked at each other.

"Were having a little girl!" Harry beamed at Louis.

"We are" Louis smiled as he reached over the console to hug Harry, Louis wrapped his arms around his boy, Harry doing the same. Both smiling like idiots.

When they pulled apart Louis gently put his hands on either side of Harrys face and gave him a sweet and loving kiss.

"I love you" Louis whispered once the kiss broke.

"I love you too" Harry replied.

...

When the boys got home, they were both in the happiest of moods because after they found out they were having a girl, Harry took them out for a celebration date to McDonalds.

They walked inside their small home and found Anne watching Tommy play with his toy power rangers, Harry quietly told Anne that they were having a girl and she congratulated them and gave them each a big hug before leaving.

Now it was time to tell Tommy,

"Tommy, daddy and I need to have a talk with you" Louis said as he sat down on the couch, Harry joining him moments later.