chapter twelve

It was February 1st, 2024.

Archer had recently turned 2, Alaia and Madison were 6, Bella was 10, Tommy was 13, and Louis was 30.

Today was Harry's 30th birthday. Louis had woken up early and cooked him a huge breakfast, and decorated the house with decorations. Louis wanted this day to be special, not only was it Harrys birthday, but today also marked one year of him being clean, and Louis was so proud.

As soon as everything was ready, Louis raced upstairs to their room, where Harry was sleeping and jumped on top of him.

"Happy birthday!" Louis quietly yelled as Harry slowly woke up. When Harry opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was his beautiful husband smiling at him, he wrapped both his arms around Louis and pulled him in for a cuddle. "I made you breakfast" Louis whispered. "Its all ready downstairs, so we should wake all the kids up and go eat."

"Okay, thank you BooBear, I love you"

...

Soon, the entire family were sitting in the living room, full from breakfast and about to give Harry their present.

Bella went first, "Happy birthday dad, I love you" the ten year said as she handed Harry his present.

"Thank you Bells, I love you too" Harry smiled at her, first Harry read the card which said, To Daddy, happy birthday! I hope you have an amazing day and enjoy your presents. You're the best dad EVER. Thank you for always helping me and being nice to me and caring for me and my siblings. I love you so so so so so so so much and I will forever. Happy 30th dad. - Love Bella xxx Harry teared up after reading that, "Aw thank you for this card precious, I love it" Harry told her and gave her a hug.

When Harry opened her present it was a homemade book that Bella had obviously made titled 'Reasons I Love Daddy'. "Do you like it?" Bella asked.

"Bells, I love it, this is so sweet, I love you so so so much" Harry smiled.

"You can read it if you feel sad" Bella told him.

"Thanks love, I appreciate this so much" Harry said as he gave Bella another hug.

The next person to give their present to Harry was Madison, her card said, To daddy, Happy birthday, I love you so much, your the best daddy a girl could ask for. Thank you for playing dolls with me and painting my nails. You are my favourite person ever. - Love Maddie "Aw Mads, this is lovely, thank you" Harry smiled at her.

"Now open your present!" Madison yelled excitedly.

"Okay" Harry chuckled, Maddie's present was a giraffe teddy.

"Its for when you play teddies with me. You can have your own teddy instead of using mine" Madison told Harry with a big smile on her face that melted Harrys heart.

"Thats so nice darling, thank you, I love you" Harry gave her a hug.

"Love you too daddy" Madison replied.

Alaia was next, her card said To Harry Styles, Happy birthday! I hope your day is filled with love and happiness. Thank you for being the best daddy in the WHOLE WORLD! You do so much for me and my siblings so thank you. I love you so much, I could never love anyone more. - Love from Alaia "Sweetheart, this is beautiful, thank you so much" Harry said as he gave her a hug.

Alaia's present for him was a picture she'd drawn of the whole family, and there was a flower taped to the paper. "See, that's you" Alaia said pointing to her drawing "that's papa, that's Tommy, that's Bella, thats Madison, that's me, and that's Archer." Alaia finished showing Harry her drawing, "Also I put a pretty flower on there for you" she smiled.