chapter fourteen

It was now the start of July and the Styles family were packing for their two week summer vacation in Spain. Well apart from Louis, he was standing in he and Harry's ensuite waiting for the results of the pregnancy test he just took.

Louis wasn't planning on telling Harry he was doing this unless it was positive, because he didn't want Harry to be sad about it if it was negative.

A couple minuets later and Louis could finally see the result.

Pregnant

Louis' face broke out into the biggest smile and he grabbed the pregnancy test and ran out of the bathroom, he ran downstairs to the dining room where Harry was organising some work stuff at the table.

"Harry! Guess what!" Louis beamed as he his the test behind his back.

"Uh, I don't know, what?" Harry asked suspiciously.

"Im pregnant!"

"You're what?" Harry was now smiling.

"Pregnant, look" Louis said as he shoved the pregnancy test into Harrys hands. Harry looked at it quickly before jumping up from the chair and wrapping his arms around Louis' waist, lifting him up in the air, as Harry spun them both around in circles.

Louis was giggling as Harry put him back down and peppered his face with kisses. "This is amazing Lou! I love you so much" Harry exclaimed.

"I love you too baby, but don't get your hopes up, what happened last time might happen again" Louis said sadly.

"Lets just think positive thoughts and be happy because right now, you're pregnant" Harry smiled.

"Your right" Louis smiled back "now lets go finish packing for Spain"

...

A couple of day later and the family had just finished going through security at the airport, which was a challenge with five rowdy kids. Anyway, now they were all sat at their gate waiting to board the plane.

Harry and the kids were goofing around as they watched the planes take off, while Louis was sat nearby reading a book.

A few minutes later and Alaia had suddenly appeared in front of Louis, "Papa" she whispered.

Louis put his book down and focused on his daughter "Yes love?"

"Can I sit next to you on the plane?"

"Of course sweetheart"

"Im scared of the plane crashing" she whimpered, about to cry.

"Oh darling, I promise you the plane isn't going to crash" Louis tried to comfort her by brushing his hand through her curly brown hair. It didn't do much because a second later, Alaia started crying, so Louis lifted her onto his lap and cuddled her. "Shh baby, don't cry" Louis hushed.

Then Harry turned around and saw Alaia crying, so he told Tommy to watch the kids for a moment, before heading over to where his husband was holding their crying daughter. "Whats wrong?" Harry asked as he sat down beside them both.

"She's scared of the plane" Louis whispered.

"Oh, baby girl, I swear to you that we'll be fine, planes are very safe" Harry tried to sooth her.

"Daddy, can I have a hug?" Alaia asked as she stretched her arms out towards Harry, while still sitting in Louis' lap.

"Of course" Harry smiled and gave her a hug, "I love you" Harry whispered.

"I love you too"

...

Soon enough, they had all boarded the plane, Louis sat in the isle seat with Alaia next to him in the middle, and Bella was next to the window. In the row in front of them was, Tommy who sat in the isle seat, Archer was in the middle (Tommy was looking after him), and Madison was next to the window. Harry was sat in the isle seat directly behind Louis.

As the plane got on the runway, about to take off, Alaia started feeling really scared. She was clutching Louis' hand with both of her hands, and had her face pressed into her papas shoulder.

Then when the plane began speeding down the runway, she started crying. "Papa, I'm scared" she cried.

"Its okay love, it will all be over soon" Louis felt bad knowing that he couldn't do anything to stop his daughter from being scared.

Suddenly everyone heard a loud cry from Archers seat. 'Great' Louis thought sarcastically, nobody could do anything though because they were still taking off.

Eventually once the plane was steady in the air, and the seatbelt sign was turned off, Harry decided to switch seats with Tommy.

"Aw Archie, come here my love" Harry said softly as he picked up the now whimpering two year old.

"Daddy, why you weave me?" Archer asked.

"Im sorry, I had to sit somewhere else for a bit, but I will stay here now"

"Good, I wove you daddy" Archer then snuggled his head into Harrys chest.

"I love you too Arch"

"Where Papa?" Archer asked.

"Behind us, look" Harry shifted Archer around so he was able to see Louis.

"Papa!" Archer cheered.

"Hey buddy" Louis smiled at his son.

"Wove you Papa"

"I love you too baby"

Then Archer was pulled back into Harrys chest, where he fell asleep only moments later. Meanwhile Louis had Alaia's head resting in his lap as he ran his fingers through her hair, trying to calm her.

A few minutes later Louis saw Harry reach his arm around the back of his chair in search for something. It wasn't until Louis grabbed onto his hand that Harry stopped moving it around, and laced his fingers together with Louis'.

The rest of the 2 hour plane ride went by smoothly and they eventually touched down in Barcelona, Spain.

...

28th november 2020

shorter chapter today

- author