chapter twenty four

Four years later, its the middle of November 2032,

Sophie, Cove and Noah, are all 4. Sophie's a very sweet girl, but very quiet and shy. She has Louis' light brown fluffy hair, with Harry's emerald green eyes. She also has Louis' tan skin, and Harry's dimples. Cove is very loud, he's a lovely kids and is always trying to help people, but god he's loud. Cove and Noah are identical, they both look a lot like Tommy, they have curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, and one dimple on their right cheek. Noah is such a loving boy, he is always giving people cuddles,  though he is also quite shy.

Luca is now 7, he has a very outgoing personality, and Louis and Harry have been told that he's the class clown. He is a major show-off, and is always making people laugh.

Archer is 10, he still loves wearing dresses, but he only wears them at home. Unfortunately people at school would make fun of him for what he wears, and he became insecure about it, so he only wears his dresses and skirts when he's at home. Aside from that he's a happy and sweet boy, and he says his best friend is Harry.

Madison and Alaia are 15, and boy did puberty hit them hard. They were both extremely moody when they were 13/14, and everyone in the house was scared of them. Lately they've been better though, they're both more mature and reasonable now. They are both really into tanning, makeup, and fashion. Alaia also has a new boyfriend named Kyle, who Louis and Harry really don't like.

Bella is 19, she still live's at home because she loves her family too much to leave, she works in a small bookshop in London while also doing Uni online, she's majoring in phycology. And overall she's very happy with her life at the moment.

Tommy is now 22, he got a job as a builder, and he moved out of home a couple of years ago. He rents an apartment with his girlfriend Jade, who is a lovely girl. They've been dating for two years and are so in love, Tommys actually thinking of proposing.

Harry and Louis are 38, and everything was going great. So great in fact that Harry had been begging Louis to have another baby, but Louis had said no every time.

"Please Lou, we can make it ten then we'll be done" Harry said as the couple were cuddling on their bed, it was currently late at night and all the kids were asleep.

"Harry, we have so many kids already, we don't need another one" Louis replied.

"You'll never regret the kids you have, but you might regret not having more" 

"Harryyyy" Louis whined.

"What? its true"

"Fine" 

"What!?" Harry asked getting exited.

"Fine, we can have another baby" Louis said as he rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked.

"Yes"

"I don't want to do this if you don't actually want to"

"I do, you've convinced me"

"Really?!"

"Yes, and what's another baby anyway, we have thousands already" Louis chuckled.

"I love you" Harry smiled.

"I love you too"

They'd been trying for five months now, and nothing, they'd been having sex so often and Louis didn't know why he couldn't get pregnant this time. They'd obviously never had a problem with it before, maybe it's his age, he is 39 now. 

In the last five months, Louis and Harry had turned 39, Archer turned 11, Luca turned 8, and Madison and Alaia had turned 16 a few days ago. Bella also moved out of home, she has a new boyfriend, Jake, and they decided to move in together.

Anyway right now Louis was looking down at another negative pregnancy test.

"Lou, can I come in?" Harry called for outside the bathroom door.

Louis opened the door and as soon as Harry saw his husbands face, he knew it was another negative.

"Im sorry Haz" Louis apologised.

"No angel, don't be sorry, it's not your fault" Harry spoke gently as he wrapped his arms around Louis.

"I know, but your so desperate for another baby, and i'm not sure I can give it to you"

"How about we try one more time, and if it is negative again, then we'll go to the doctors?" Harry suggested.

"Okay" Louis sighed.

I bet you can guess what they did next..

Later that same day, after dinner, Madison came up to both her parents and told them she wanted to talk to them. So the three headed into the study, which was the only quiet place in the house.

"So..." Madison started "I don't really know how to say this, so I'm just gonna say it. Im Bisexual" 

"Oh, thats fine love" Harry smiled.

"Good, because I was scared to tell you" the girl admitted.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"I don't know, I just was" Madison replied.

"Well i'm happy that you did" Louis smiled as he reached forward and gave his daughter a hug "And i'm very proud of you."

"Me too" Harry smiled as he joined in on the hug.

"Thanks" Madison smiled.

A month later and it was now the middle of May, Louis had just taken a pregnancy test, for the past few days he's been getting what he thinks is morning sickness, and he honesty feels like he's pregnant. Anyway he and Harry are currently waiting in their bathroom for the result.

"Ive got my hopes up too high" Louis mumbles.

"Me too" Harry replies.

A few minutes later the result finally shows up.

Pregnant

"Oh my god!" Louis squealed.

"Your pregnant!" Harry immediately threw his arms around Louis' neck and gave him a tight hug.

"Finally" Louis started crying.

"Aw darling" Harry looked down at his husband and started crying himself, they were both so happy.

"Were gonna have another baby" Louis cried out of happiness.

~~~

28th december 2020

cant believe this shitty year is almost over

- k