chapter twenty three

The next eight months were pretty eventful, Bella turned 15, the twins turned 11, Alissa cheated on Tommy, which left the poor boy heartbroken. Then on August 25th 2028, at 6:03pm, Sophie Aspen Styles, Cove Xander Styles, and Noah Blake Styles were born.

They were born 4 weeks premature so they were in the NICU for a few weeks before the could come home, but the three of them were all perfectly healthy babies.

Flashback to when Louis and Harry got to see the babies for the first time, after the C-section

"Hello my little darling" Harry spoke quietly to his daughter as he held her tiny hand "Its so nice to finally meet you, I'm your daddy" Harry smiled "You're so beautiful baby girl, and so tiny, definitely the smallest baby out of all your siblings. Speaking of your siblings, you have so many, eight in fact, you already know Cove and Noah because you spent the last few months with them in papas tummy. But you also have Tommy, Bella, Madison, Alaia, Archer and Luca. They're all so exited to meet you love." Harry just admired his daughter for a few moments "I can't wait to watch you grow up, your my little girl and I'll always protect you and your siblings no matter what. If you ever need anything, papa and I will be here to support you, always. I love you so much already Sophie." Harry finished.

"Hi baby boy, I'm your papa." Louis smiled as he spoke to Cove "Its amazing to finally have you in the real world, where I can kiss you and hold you. I'm scared of what life's going to be like now, with so many kids, but looking at you, I know every sleepless night will be worth it. Your daddy and I love you much little boy, your siblings will too. You'll never be alone with the amount of people in our house" Louis chuckled "Im so happy you're here darling, I will love and cherish you forever." 

"Hi little man, i'm your daddy" Harry spoke to baby Noah.

"And i'm your papa" Louis smiled.

"We love you so so so much sweetheart, we're so exited to finally meet you." Harry cooed.

"We can't wait to take you home, so you can meet all your other brothers and sisters, you have a lot of them." Louis paused for a second "Always know that daddy and I will always protect you, we will always love you, and we will always support you, no matter what."

"If you ever have a problem, or you're sad, you can always count on papa and I to be there for you. We love you baby boy" Harry smiled.

"Your our little treasure" Louis spoke.

End of Flashback

The babies had been home for 3 weeks now and Louis and Harry were exhausted. Looking after 3 newborn babies, a toddler, 3 kids, and 2 teenagers was proving to be a nightmare. Don't get me wrong, the boys loved every one of their kids, and wouldn't trade any of them for the world, but god having nine kids is hard.

Thankfully during the day, Bella and Tommy have been helping as much as they can, which Louis and Harry really appreciate. But at night, the boys wake up to a screaming baby at least once an hour.

One day it became too much for Louis and he broke down. He was changing Sophie's nappie when Luca stomped into the room and started yelling.

"Papa!" the three year old yelled.

"Shh Luca, you'll scare the babies" Louis spoke.

"I don care, Arkee ole my ruck!"

"Luca, please be quiet"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Luca screamed.

Louis just slowly let the tears fall, he was so tired.

Thankfully Harry walked into the room, hearing Luca's scream "Whats going on?" Harry asked in confusion "Whats wrong Lou? Why are you crying?" Harry quickly rushed over to his husband and wrapped him in a tight hug.

Louis didn't reply, he just cried into Harrys chest.

"Papa?" Luca saw his papa crying and instantly felt bad, so he went over to where Louis was standing and hugged Louis' leg. "I orry papa"

"What happened Louis?" Harry asked as the two pulled away.

"I was changing Soph's nappie when Luca came in and started yelling that Archer stole his truck, then when I asked him to stop yelling he didn't listen and started screaming. And I don't even know why i'm crying, i'm just so tired and stressed, and I feel like i'm not paying enough attention to all the older kids. I just feel like the worst dad right now." Louis ranted.

"Papa no" suddenly Bella had appeared in the room, she walked over to where Louis was standing and gave him a warm hug. "Us older kids know that you're busy with the babies, we know you love us and we know you're trying to spend as much time with us as you can. But we understand that you also have 3 babies, a toddler, and a six year old to look after. We aren't mad at you, or resent you in any way for not giving us as much attention as you used to."

"Aw Bells, thank you, I really needed to hear that. And please know that if I could spend more time with you, I one hundred percent would." Louis said.

"I know." Bella smiled.

After that, things slowly became easier, and everyone got used to the way life was with three new babies in the house. The next few months were pretty boring, Louis and Harry stayed home all day everyday looking after the kids. Since Tommy had his license now, he was the one driving people places, which was very helpful. 

It was now the middle of October, and the triplets were almost 2 months old.

"Daddy" Alaia said as she walked into the nursery, where Harry was feeding Noah.

"Yes love" Harry replied.

"When I was playing with Archer outside I saw Tommy smoking a cigarette" Alaia confessed.

"Oh god" Harry sighed "Really?" Alaia just nodded her head "Well thanks for telling me."

"Of course, but don't tell Tommy I told you, he will get mad"

"I wont darling" Harry smiled as Alaia left the room. 

As soon as Harry had fed Noah and rocked the baby to sleep, he went straight to Tommys bedroom door and knocked on it.

"Come in" he heard Tommy call. When Harry entered the room, he went over and sat next to his son on the bed. "Hi dad" the teenager chucked.

"Hi T" Harry spoke "Lets just get straight to the point, have you started smoking?" Harry asked.

"Uhh..." Tommy looked down.

"You can be honest love, I wont get mad"

"Yes I have" Tommy admitted quietly "Im sorry."

"Look, i'm not going to say i'm okay with it, because i'm not at all. But it's your life, you know exactly what smoking does to you and your health and if you're okay with that, then do what you want."

Tommy just nodded.

"And this isn't me saying, 'go crazy, smoke all you want' because I really don't want you smoking at all, and it makes me sad that you do it. But like I said, it's your life, not mine." Harry said.

"Thank you for being so nice about this, I'm sorry for disappointing you" 

"Oh darling, you didn't disappoint me, no I don't like what you're doing, but you haven't disappointed me."

Tommy gave his dad a hug "I love you" the boy said.

"I love you too" Harry pulled away from Tommy "But you need to tell papa, and you're not aloud to smoke around the kids" Harry said sternly.

"Okay" Tommy agreed.

When Tommy told Louis, Louis basically had the same reaction Harry did. But Louis and Harry were both secretly praying that their son would quit smoking soon, they both were worried about what his addiction could lead to in the future.

~~~

22nd december 2020

louis' turning 29 in 2 days :(

- k