Prologue

In the name of the father, the son, the holy spirit...

I will grant you another life...

My child will live...

You will never escape...

"WHAT?!"

I opened my eyes but all I can see is the blurry sight.

"My-my la-lady!"

"Hurry! Call the Duke and the Doctor! The young lady is finally awake!"

Someone called out while the door loudly opened. I felt the soft blanket as I hold the cloth.

"Where am I? Why can't I see?"

A strong embrace held me. "Doctor, what happened to my daughter?" A manly voice said. I could tell that he is in his 30's.

"Your Excellency, the young lady had lost her memories"

Warm tears fall's down to my face. This is not mine but from the person that is embracing me. "Father" Touching his face while my left hand wipe the tears falling.

"My daughter...."

And all went black...

"Ara Jane Santos! Earth to Ara"

She's waving her hand in front my face. "What?" I looked at the scenery. We are in the Del Viga Forest for our town tour. But I'm holding my phone playing a game "The Long Lost Florentine Princess".

"Ara! What are you doing? Why not look around?" Cassie while taking my phone I tried to get it but because I'm short. I failed.

"Cassie... Give it back" Trying to get my phone. "You can't, not until we are finished in our mission." She run to the Town's General Hospital.

A few hours, left and right patients. Residents are busy with their patients and break for me has just started but unfortunately I don't like it. Because Cassie still haven't given back my phone! I hate her.

"Dr. Ara!" Dr. Chris called while catching up on me. I heard whispers around me.

"Ara Jane Santos? the famous ophthalmologist?"

"Yes, it's her right?" "As expected she is young to be a doctor"

"Why is she like that to a co-worker, even if she is a doctor. She still needs to respect"

Urgh whatever. I looked at Dr. Chris who is smirking at me. Eww. It irks me. "What?"

"See no respect" someone said. "You should join us" Instead of answering I went back inside. Dr. Cassie is smiling widely from the view. "what? Not you too" I seated next to her while Dr. Chris is next to me. Checking from my schedule I only have three hours to stay in this place.

"Just chilling in the life of soon to be third wheel" I glared at her. Great she's teasing me again. "Here" he handed me a tray of food while I thank him.

Three hours passed and thank goodness is done. I'm doing my report while Cassie is still in the ER. After a while I block her from entering and held out my palm. "Ehem" I smiled. Gaming is life.

"Seriously A? Okay here" She gave me the phone. Sometimes I thank her because it helps me finished a lot of tasks. "Anyway, Cassie, I'm going first bye" Leaving her there. I was near the river as I play the game that I just started earlier this morning.

"Jacintha Yvette Florence, the long lost princess" Mhmm, I'm already at the last but why do I feel incomplete. I stand up from my sit and the last thing I know was. I am in the river!

"Help!" Shit! Why can't I swim up? What's happening to me?!

In the name of the father, the son, the holy spirit...

I will grant you another life...

(What, well thanks, I still want to play more)

My child will live...

(who?)

You will never escape...

(Since when did I tried to escape dude?)

Reincarnated as the Duke's Blind Daughter!

Congrats on getting in this first level! Tweet! Tweet!

A/N: Photos in this story are not mine. It is all from Pinterest or Google. I am acknowledging the creater of the photos. I hope you guys love this story. I started recently after a lot of things happening. Also, I sincerely apologize for the typos and grammatical errors.
Stay safe and healthy.
-MissDiantheMerci