Chapter Twenty Five.

“Thank you for the ride. Wait, what's your name now? ” I asked as we stood in front of my apartment building face to face.

“Hwang Yeong...... Su,” he answered with a wink and that grin I admired. I was intrigued because he was the only one that was still answering his name.

“That's great then, wanna come inside? ” I offered pointing at the entrance almost leading the way, but he held me back by my hand and gave it a rub,

“I will... next time, but tonight, lemme let you rest tonight, ” he said and with the way he said it, it sounded like a great idea.

“Ok... When will you visit again? ” I eagerly posed though trying to contain myself which I think was very obvious.

“I'll surprise you.. ” still holding my hand in his,

“I can't wait for it then. ” I uttered with expectation as high as the Empire State Building.

“Of course, but till then... Good night Hye Jin... or Ms. Vivian...” he tilted his head sideway with that quizzical look that looked perfect with his defined brows.

“Oh yes, goodnight Yeong Su... And anyone is fine,” I nod in appreciation. He smiled and waved before I walked towards the door, but I just had to turn back so I could tell him what was stuck in my throat,

“Yeong Su ah... ” I called out and he answered,

“Nnng..? ” smiling at me with his brow raised. I walked back to him and stood before him a stair higher,

“You're not planning on disappearing right? Cause if you are... Don't! Ok? ” at first I couldn't believe that he was real but he was and now I was trying to take it all in gratefully, I didn't want to wake up and realize I had turned schizophrenic.

Like he could see through to my worries, he stepped closer with his eyes on me,
“I won't if you don't, ” he assured me as he was holding my hands and I agreed with a nod because I believed him.

I pulled him into a longer embrace this time promising that,. “I won't, I promise.. ”, and immediately my body relaxed under his embrace and his cologne hit differently making me laugh underneath my breath.

I observed how different and handsome he was looking after letting go and letting out a smile.
“Good night, Yeong Su... ” I whispered before entering into the lobby to wave him a goodnight,
“Hmmm. Good night Hye Jin,” he said waving back..

He watched her walk through the door into the lobby as she retired for the night so thankful for this gift of fate.

The Following Morning...
As wonderful as the morning was, Seoul's traffic wasn't selling it.

I was in a cab, on a spot that only Heaven knew how close I was to free road. I had decided that today I could change for the better with a taxi but nope, it was a terrible idea and worst of all that...

You know, Seoul could win the Guinness world record for traffic. I was late for work like majority time, yeah whatever, and yes, I didn't drive my Boss to work.

Well, he should've asked me if I had a driver's license before looking for free Uber. I couldn't wait to see Yeong Su with last night still replaying in my mind.

Today, no this week... uhm.... I meant from now on is gonna be a good... a good... a good... time? lifetime? time of my life? Darn it!!! anyway, you get the point.

“Miss, I think you're the only one smiling in this traffic and I've never seen someone who blushes in traffic... ” the taxi driver smirked complimenting through the mirror.