Magical Creatures

Requested by @smoothdonatello-radmichelangelo: Well hello there, how about an imagine were George feels jealous over the fact that the reader practically fangirls over Charlie whenever he's brought up due to their avid love of magical creatures? Thank Ya kindly mi'dear

Xx

Being a girlfriend to one of the biggest pranksters in Hogwarts can be fun, but it can also be a downfall. How, you ask? Well, you were standing in front of proffesor Snape, the Potions Master, and right beside you were standing your boyfriend George and his brother Fred. They were trying so hard not to laugh, but you could still feel them bouncing behind you.They were in trouble and everybody in this room knew it. The only thing that was standing between them being caught or not, was you. A simple girl, trying to be the perfect student but also the perfect girlfriend.

Snape's eyes were observing your every move. Will you break? Will you lie to him and protect your boyfriend? Are going to get in a bad relationship with this proffesor. "So?" his voice spoke, cold and monotone

You knew this. Of course you will back up your boyfriend, you repeated and played this story a million times. "They couldn't have done it proffesor. George was with me the whole day. Of course he always brings his brother so Fred couldn't have done it either." you lied, perfectly, getting every line correct.

"Do you have any proof?" he asked, not removing his black eyes from yours.

"No, I do not. But proffesor, you don't either." you replied trying not to show too much of your attitude.

"That is correct miss (y/l/n). But when I do find proof, I will make sure your house has the least points and you three have detention till the end of school year." he sneered. "That will be all." he added and waved his hand.

As soon as you walked out of the class, the twins started laughing. George gave you a kiss on the cheek and wrapped his arm around you. "You were fantastic in there mi' dear." said George.

"Honestly, (y/n). You could make a great actress one day." said Fred as you all entered the portret hole.

"Well I can say goodbye to my good grades at Potions because there is no way I'll pass now." you said and threw your books on the table.

George sat down on the couch and opened his arms. "Come 'ere love. " Even though you were mad at him, you still sat on his lap and wrapped yourself in his arms. You loved his touch, his warmth... He gave you the feeling of safety and home and you loved it.

While you guys were talking of what just happened down in potions, Hermoine walked down with a letter in her hands. "There you are. Your stupid owl delivered this letter to Ron instead of you, Fred. Its from Charlie." she said handing over the envelope and turning her heel back to her dorm.

"Charlie?" you asked, breaking free from George's grip and sitting up.

Fred opened up the envelope and pulled out a piece of paper. "Oi George. It's for both of us." smiled Fred and started to read the letter.

'Dear Fred and George,

I really didn't expect to get a letter from you so soon but I am sure the questions you asked me, weren't yours.

Mom sent me a jumper, as usual, with a dragon shaped in a letter C. It really isn't much to look at but I love it anyway. It was quite odd to get a letter from the two of you. The only reason you write to me is when you want to know about some special pranking monster, which I am not going to tell you about. Mom explained everything to me about George's new girlfriend (y/n)...'

You grabbed George's arm at the mentioning of your name. "That's me!" you squeaked of excitment.

'She also told me she is interested into magical creatures and I would love to answer every single one of her questions, but I can't in this letter or you would be facing 5 to 8 scrolls. I can't wait to meet (y/n) in person.