Because I hate you the most - pt.2

A broken heart can't be fixed, yet it can recover. But a broken soul takes more than just recovery.

That is what Sirius Black did to you. He broke you in half. No, not in half but into million and million pieces because when you looked at his grey eyes, after fourteen years, you remembered. You remembered the days he cooed to you while you were still in your crib. He was smiling, James Potter was beside him with his hazel eyes but the ones that really stood out from that memory was his, Sirius Black's. It wasn't the only memory that reappeared in your head. There was a blurry memory of christmas tree and colorful ornaments.

' " Where's (y/n)?" his voice was concerned and you heard steps getting louder. Your eyes were stuck on the red ornament in front of you and you couldn't help yourself but to hit it. " No, no, no! Princess, don't you dare pull that down! " but you only giggled and grabbed the red ornament. " God dammit! " was the last thing you heard before you realised you were in his arms, your eyes stuck on the tree which now laid on the carpet. Your eyes met his grey ones and he smiled. " You're going to be trouble won't you." he smiled and kissed your forehead.

" Just like his dad." you heard another voice, woman's and eyes in a beautiful shade of green. Green which you already saw before. '

Grey eyes.

They were so pure, joyful and that night they were still the same until you spoke the words that hurt him. You wished you were glad that you hurt him, that he should know how you felt since the day you found out but all you felt was some sort of sorrow in the pit of your stomach. You hated it... you hated him.

" (y/n)! Wait up!" you heard a familiar voice shout from behind.

Oh. You almost forgot about the boy who led you there, to this hurt, to the sorrow in the pit of your stomach.

" (y/n)!" he kept shouting but his shouts were ignored.

" Do you hear something?" you asked your friend which walked beside you as George finally caught up.

" No. Just the wind." she replied and both of you burst into a fit of evil giggles, causing George to stop following you.

It was cruel to say that. You admit but he hurt you and you were done being naive. Naive for him. Because you hated him too. Because he was the reason you were broken on so many million pieces.

---

You walked down to your brother's seat, smiling as you saw his usual mischievous eyes sparkle with his usual evil glint. " Good morning, Draco." you sat next to him and he returned a smile.

" Good morning." he replied, smirking at the Hufflepuff table. " Look at her." he scoffed. " My father told me about her family. Apparently, her mother cheated with a muggle. She thinks she's pureblood but really, she is nothing but a filthy half-blood." he told his group of friends, causing you to roll your eyes.

" Well, yes Draco. Father has always been big on gossip. Half-blood or not, she is still a witch." you replied with a sharp tone and your brother frowned. Just as he was about to say anything in return, his gaze fell on two Weasleys. " Hey, (y/n)?" his tone changed cheery as the corner of his mouth quirked up. " Is it true you punched Fred Weasley in the face and broke his nose? "

You stopped eating your cereal, widening your eyes.

* Flashback*

The whole Weasley gang kept staring at you, Harry and Hermione as well, and you couldn't keep it in anymore.

You got on your feet, grabbed your books from the table and made your way out of the Great Hall. A few moments later and your heard two pairs of shoes running after you.