Because I hate you the most - pt.3

Platinum blonde hair. It wasn't hard to miss him but as two siblings, it was hard to find eachother in the same room.

Straightening your posture, you walked over and put a stack of papers in front of him. He lifted his head, grinning, and you took that as an opportunity to put your head on his. " You owe me."

" Is that it?" he asked as his eyes kept smiling at the stack of papers.

" Yes. Change a few words and turn Around a few sentences and you're up to go." you smiled and sat down next to him.

He grabbed the papers from your hands and looked at you of adoration. " You are the only joy in my life. " he spoke quite fulsomely.

"Only when you need something." you replied in the same tone as him.

He kept smiling at the essay before noticing that you are still sitting beside him. He glanced at you and frowned. " Okay then. Scatter off now, will you." he shooed you away and stuck the papers in his bag.

You rolled your eyes. " You're welcome."

Ruffling his hair, you got up and was about to walk away. But instead of finding yourself on your feet you were caught up in the arms of a ginger.

Apart by inch, you looked up at his brown melting eyes and was enchanted by them for only a second. Only a second before you realized who he was and what he did to you that night. You moved away from him, step or two, enough to stay away. His eyes kept watching yours in anxiety, tensed at how you would react at seeing him, being close to him... He hoped you would forgive him for his ploy last night.

Your eyes however narrowed at him, looked at him from head to toe and you snarled. " Watch where you're going, Weasley." and you were gone. Gone despite the pain that coated your heart right now. 'You don't like him. You can't care for him. Stop pretending you care.' you scolded yourself, fighting back the tears and running to your common room. ' You hate him.'

---

The Yule Ball was coming up and everybody was excited. The Durmstrang students chose the Slytherin house as their accommodation and to what you knew, it was a great choice. For them to choose and for the Slytherins to accept.

You had to admit to yourself that Viktor Krum definitely was handsome. Handsome and fit and worth of your attention. Your ambition was to get him to ask you but since you heard he already asked someone to be his escort your eyes fell on his friend, Evgeni.

Evgeni came from a pure bloodline of Bolgarian wizards, the Petrovsky family. He was tall and handsome. His hair was long and curly, dark brown just as his growing stubble. It perfectly showed his sharp jawline while the only feature that really stood out were his bright green eyes.

You kept observing him, glancing a few times from your book as you sat on the couch, legs stretched over the whole sofa. You glanced once and he was laughing with his friends. Once again and Viktor was whispering something to his ear, causing him to smirk. Third time and they were both watching you back. Keeping your cool, you smirked at them and after a long staring contest you looked back at your book, continuing to read it with a hidden smirk.

A few more pondering and he was already beside you. You looked up. " May I sit here?" he smiled and you put down your book, looking down at your feet.

You quirked an eyebrow at him. " Depends."

" On? "

" Whether you're going to the Yule Ball with me?" you immediately asked him, watching his expression as it didn't change at all, only a sly smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

" I'd love to. " he said, lifting your legs and sitting beside you, placing your legs on his thighs. " Though I thought men should ask women on the ball."

" Oh? What made you think that? "

" Tradition."

" Well.." you smirked, throwing the book on the table and sitting on his lap. " Screw tradition." you whispered in his ear, brushing your lips against his cheek and stopping at the corner of his lips. You looked up at him, smirking. " I'm wearing dark green." you said before standing up and grabbing the book from the table.

Evgeni was left alone on the sofa now. He observed as you walked away in sass and was about to run after you when he was stopped by Viktor. He shook his head and smirked.

---

" Father is so pleased that Petrrovsky is your escort. " your little brother smiled beside you.

" And you, brother. Parkinson." you replied, looking down at him." Really? "

" Father is pleased."

" But are you?"

" Are you?" he snapped back.

" Petrowsky? Have you seen him? " you smiled at him, dreading what must be hiding under those robes of Evgeni's and biting your lower lip.

" I'm just glad that rumor about the Weasley and you are not true."

" What rumor?" you snapped, stopping and turning to your brother.

" There was a rumor of you were dating one of the Weasley twins." he said, walking backward and smirking at you. " I'm late but good luck at finding who started it." he gave you a thumbs up and disappeared behind the corner.

---

There could be a simple explanation for this simple little problem.... but for an angry person like you, simple was not the solution.

You stormed in the Gryffindor common room and looked around, searching for red hair. When you found him laughing with his twin, you narrowed your eyes at him and walked over, meanwhile shouting. " YOU TOLD PEOPLE!!! " He stood up and you immediately took an oppurtinity to grab him by the collar and pushing him against the wall.

" Urff." he smirked. " Aggressive."

" How dare you start a rumor like that about us! We were never dating! We never will date and I pray to Merlin himself that I never EVER see you after Hogwarts again! " you shouted at him, eyes burning fire as his flashed at you with anger and pain. " I hate you George Weasley." and with that, you let go of him and stormed out.

Except, he stopped you.

" You're lying! " he shouted angrily and you turned around sharply, both of you standing only a few feet away from each other. " You are lying, (y/n) Malfoy. You're lying not only to me but to yourself. About EVERYTHING! " He continued to shout and you found yourself twitching at the strength of his loud voice. " You shame yourself upon his name while the name you should really be ashamed of is the one you're trying to uphold your reputation for. "

An empty hole formed in your stomach as well as big lump in your throat which caused your voice to sound weak. " You don't know a single thing about my family so stop pretending like you do. You hated us first-"

" That's because your family is immoral, dirty and a stick in a mud. " he sneered and you felt a stab in the gut but you quickly ignored that feeling and felt the fury overtake the pain.

" Look in a mirror Weasley. Looks like you just described yourself." you sneered back, this time only by an inch away.

" I hate you." he growled, his eyes sad and hurt at how you decided to end things with him.

" I hate you more, Weasley."

" And you know what, (y/n). I hate you the most."