Because I hate you the most - pt.4

You didn't think words could sting so much. That his absence would hurt and that his eyes could hold so much hatred towards you. You hated how your whole relationship, if you could call it that, changed so much in so little time.

But no. You could never have feelings or future with him. No, your father would disown you if you were ever even rumored to be dating a blood-traitor like George Weasley.

Though he didn't seem like a blood-traitor to you. He was kind and compassionate, funny and always keen on the jokes. So fierce when it came to protecting the ones he loves and so shy when it came to love.

You simpered to yourself, knowing how shy he was at the beginning when the two of you started your "thing" and how he was so braver after, kissing you in places he knew the two of you would be seen. And as much as you hated his try on getting the two of you exposed, you liked how dominant and determined he was in every kiss.

And it was now that you thought you heard his steps coming your way but as they approached, you knew they definitely did not belong to George Weasley.

" Ciao Bella." greeted his twin, smiling and wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

" Ciao idiot." you retorded back, pushing his arm from your shoulder and walking away from him.

However your quick pace was not even compared to his long steps, he slid in front of you, stopping by an inch, and giving you the famous Weasley grin. " You're avoiding."

" I wonder why?" you faked a daft look before throwing your bag on the other shoulder and crossing your arms over your chest. " What do you want?"

" Here's the thing." his grin spread wider, his body backing you against the wall while his hand, which rested on the wall behind you, kept the distance safe. " You're a Malfoy, I'm a Weasley and there has always been a rivalry between our family as well as the houses. You hated me, I hated you-bam boom- but now we have gotten to a point where I, Fred Weasley, has to, as always, drag your stubborn and determined arse back there to explain the Snuffles situation and then fix the miserable twin brother situation,"

"Snuffles?"

" The almighty father of yours, yes." he rolled his eyes, closing in the proximity between you two to which to your surprise started to make your heart race. Blushing, you couldn't decide if it was because of his handsome features or the fact that he had pissed you off by speaking of your father.

Yet you pretended not to care. " The only way you'll be able to drag my arse to him is when I'm dead. So good luck." you knocked his shoulder and started walking away from him.

" Yes, yes, I understand that." he kept walking after you. " But-"

"No! No buts." you cut him off.

"If you only list-"

"Fred no! I don't want to ever hear about him!" you finally snapped, glaring at him.

"Fred yes! Fred is the one responsible for his brother and Fred wants you to see the truth behind the hidden dirty lies." he spoke more seriously, his grin disappearing from his lips.

"Why are you talking in a third person?"

"That's not the point " he rolled his eyes. " The point is that if you don't come with me to see him, to try giving him a chance to explain the last fourteen years, you - and him- will feel and understand each other much better." he spoke as he put his hands on both of your shoulders.

" I never thought of you as the serious, caring type, Fred Weasley." you snorted and quirked an eyebrow

"Stop avoiding the subject." he sighed.