The Wild

Your life was normal. Too normal. You weren't anything special. You were nothing. Nothing at all. You were just a typical Muggleborn, raised in a small town with strict folks and in an unlucky family.

Whydid I use the word unlucky you ask? Because in a way from everything that you dreamed, it got shattered. Everything.

So yes. Maybe you were the black sheep of the family. Maybe you weren't the perfect child and maybe, just maybe you weren't a perfect witch.

It happened to be that you weren't very popular around school either. Not perfect grades, not great friends and definitely not your perfect student.

You had friends. Definitely. Had, past tense. Why? Because of desperation which you held back in the First year to have friends, you ended up with the wrong kind.

It was terrifying. It really was. Sitting alone at the house table, going on Hogsmeade trips alone, ending alone at the school projects... It was horrible.

But then, then you get to realize that depending on others really sucks. Relying on people for things that you can do on your own. You don't need anybody to sit with you at lunch, nor anyone to help you with school. You're your own person. You don't belong to a click. You belong to yourself.

Maybe it was just a way of thinking or you got used to being alone. But in a way, you could hate it and love it. Never the less, you were completely fine with the system you had.

That was until the Universe decided to knock on your door for the first time.

---

Hogsmeade was always something magical. More magical than it sounded. When you first arrived you had no clue where anything was. Now, you know it better than yourself.

The bookshop was always your favorite place to be and the linden tree, far away from the loud crowd, was your special spot. It happened to be the only place where you could really know you're safe. That you are left in peace, unbothered.

Before you could enter the bookshop you already heard noises. Noises like the Weasley noises.

'What would the Weasleys be doing in the bookshop?' you thought to yourself, rolling your eyes as you entered the bookstore and finding four flaming redheads, Harry Potter and the brill Hermione Granger. 'Great. Just what I needed.'

As soon as they all heard the bell ring, their head shot to you. You ignored them. Of course you would ignore them. They were just another students going to your school.

It didn't take long for you to hear them whispering. Maybe it was about you, maybe not but it made you uncomfortable to be here. You just wanted one book and leave. You weren't up for all this whispering and mumbling behind your back.

Though as you wandered deep in the bookshelves, the whispers became a bit louder.

"Who is that?" wondered George, his eyes gollowing you in the bookshelves.

"That's this weird girl. She used to hang out with some bad guys before they got expelled. She's always alone since then. Doesn't talk much and at Hogsmeade, she always disappears. There are rumors flying around she has some business in the Shrieking Shack with some Death Eaters." spoke Ron, making all of their eyes pop out.

George, however, felt slightly different. Firstly, he didn't believe his little overdramatic brother, secondly, he felt a different kind of vibe from you. "I don't believe you."

"Well, it's true." Ron stated crossing hs arms over his chest.

"Well I'll just go ask her then." replied George and disappeared between the bookshelves, hearing his brothers and a sister yell at him to come back.