my love for him

Hi, I'm Ethan, and this is sort of your classical boy likes bully situation. But I don't just like my bully I love him. I hate it when other girls or boys hit on him. I want him all to myself.

But I don't know if he's gay or if he even likes me. He is my bully after all. He must hate me, but I still love him.

I don't care if he bullies me. His aggressive touch, and violent behavior gives me some sort of pleasure. As long as he's near me I don't care what he does.

You probably don't know who I am so let me introduce my self.

Hi, I'm Ethan and I'm a sophomore. I'm also an only child and both my parents work which means I have the house to myself most of the time. As you already know I get bullied by Liam, which is the love of my life. I don't really know why he bullies me.

I never did anything to him. I don't tell on him, I don't fight back, I do everything he says, and more.

My first period today was gym. I only like gym for one reason. As we all know the boys change in the locker rooms, and I love watching Liam change. He is so hot, he even has a six pack.

Today was going to be no different. I went to the gym and Liam is always there early so I try to be early to. But today he wasn't there. I thought he was just late so I put my bag down and sat in front of my locker to wait for him.

I took out my phone and I was scrolling through social media. After a couple of minutes I saw 3 big shadows hover over me. When I looked up I saw Liam and his friends, Oliver and Jace.

Liam grabbed me by my neck and lifted me on my feet. I have to admit that was a little scary. Then  pushed me against my locker and he puched me in my face. Well that's going to leave a bruise tommorow I though to myself.

" your a weakling, your so weak you can't even fight back " Liam said as he laughed. His friends laughed along with him.

Liam threw me on the floor and went to change.

He doesn't know that I can fight back I just don't want to.