competition

It was now Monday. I reached the school and you won't believe what I saw. Sarah and Liam. Obviously I had to walk away like nothing happend and while on the outside I may seem fine, on the inside I was boiling with anger. But then I remembered that I had gym today so I would get to see Liam. I went to gym and Liam didnt show up all period.

I asked the gym teacher about it and he told me that Liam had his schedule switched. WHAT!!! I bet it was Sarah. So I had to spend the enitre day looking at Sarah have fun with MY boyfriend. This was so unfair.

But at least I had Alex. I counted down the minutes to lunch so I could get to Liam first but Sarah beat me to it. So from here on we started a competition. To see who could get to Liam first. We didn't exactly say it but we knew it.

This went on for about a week. I was exhausted. But Liam was worth it. And I know what you must be thinking, "don't worry Liam doesnt like Sarah, he's gay, your his boyfriend" and I get it but we don't spend any time together.

He's always with Sarah. Its like shes keeping him hostage. And in a way she is. But it's more like blackmail since Sarah can tell liams parents that he doesn't want to date her, or make up some lie.

So now it was the second week of me and Sarah's competition and what I saw made me explode. I saw Sarah trying to KISS Liam. I was so angry I walked up to her and I pushed her of Liam. And I know men can't hit women but I dont care. This was unacceptable.

" what was that for?! " Sarah yelled as she got up.

" That was for trying to kiss my boyfriend " I said back.

" What, your boyfriend, no he's mine, hes not gay either " Sarah complained

" wanna bet " I snapped back

" he's my man and you can't do anything about that " Sarah said

" well you better find yourself another man cause this one is mine " I said to her.

Sarah got up and left saying that she was going to tell liams parents what happend.

Then thats when I realized what I did. I turned around and immediately started to apologise to Liam. But surprisingly he was wasn't mad. He smiled and hugged me and said thank you

I was confused. I asked him why he was thanking me and he said that he said thank you because now he was free. I didn't know what he meant and he told me that even though his parents might kick him out he didn't have to hide our relationship anymore. I felt bad but happy. But then I got an idea.

" Why don't we run away? " I asked. I knew it was dumb but it was worth a try.

" my parents are always at work so they won't notice and yours won't look for you either, no offense " I said

" that's a great idea, let's do it " Liam said.

And so we both finished our day and we went home. As expected my parents weren't home, and liams parents kicked him out. So we packed up out things and ran away.

We went to the nearest bus station and went into a random bus. We didn't care where we went as long as we were together. Since my parents are always at work they send me money every month so we will be fine. There was no turning back now. We were out in the real world just us.