does he hate me?

It was another regular morning. I woke up at around 7:30. I went down to the kitchen to get breakfast, and I saw a note left by my parents saying that they were going to be out late. I'm not surprised. Anyways I make my breakfast and do everything you do in a morning rutine.

I left my house at 8 am or something. And as I was walking down the street I noticed Liam on the opposite side of the street I'm on. I looked at him and he saw me and smiled.

LIAM SMILED AT ME! but not like an evil smile, or a smirk, a nice and sweet smile. I gotta admit he looked so cute. Then I realized that maybe be was smiling at someone else so I looked around and it was just us.

Through out the day I was still thinking about what happend in the morning. As I heard the bell ring I left my classroom and went to my locker. I only had 3 minutes and my locker was not close to my class so I tried to hurry up as much as I can.

But the bell rang as I was almost at my locker. The hallway emptied pretty quickly and I was the only one there, or so I thought.

When I turned around  to go to my next class I was pushed onto my locker by Jace. Him and Oliver were laughing. And Liam was behind them trying to keep his smile from frowning.

He looked so sad, I wanted to know what was wrong but I couldn't ask now. After Jace punched me twice on both sides of my face Liam inturupted their laughter by saying

" ok thats enough, let's go to class "

I was happy I wasn't getting punched but shocked because Liam never stops his friends.

After they stoped I took my things and got to class. During class I was thinking about Liam and that look in his eyes when his friends were beating me. He looked sad and like he regretted what was happening.

I was also still thinking about why he smiled at me in the morning. Maybe he dosent hate me as much as I thought. But if that's the case then why does he bully me almost everday.

Through out the day it seemed like Liam was avoiding me. Or he was avoiding his friends from seeing me. Maybe he didn't want me to get beat? I don't know what's going on but I want to find out.