carnival

Today was not a good day. Yes I have had bad days before but I didn't care because I had nothing to look forward to. So let me tell you what happend today.

In history class: we had a pop quiz. She didn't tell us anything about it yesterday. She then has the audacity to say " you should already know this, we went over it in class " knowing well I don't pay any attention to what she says.

Science: in science I don't like sience. I probably hate it more then math. They are almost the same. They both use equations and variables. Also science is way more confusing then math. So today my teacher thought it was a good idea to call on me for every question he asked. Other kids raised their hand but no, that doesn't matter. He has to call on me, so I got every answer wrong. Cause honestly I don't pay attention in school and I don't care. If I need an answer I just search it up on Google.

Spanish: let's get to the point. I suck at Spanish. My brain can not contain another language besides English. I could learn something and forget it the next day. Therefore Spanish is useless.

Lunch: this was the worst one of all. Alex was absent. And you may be wondering wheres Liam right. Well turns out Sarah got to him first. So now he's held hostage with Sarah. So I had to eat my lunch alone.

Math: I've told you how much I hate math. And today a had another test. Turns out 2 days ago he told I about this and I forgot. So I probably failed. Or naybr I didn't like I said math is easy I just don't want to do it.

English: Then in English we started reading a new book. I honestly hate it it's so boring. It's called "One step is the beginning of a long journey". It's about a girl who falls in love with a boy but the boy moved away like 100s of miles away and they face a lot of challenges and stuff like that. We're trying to see how the girl solves the obstacles and what this says about her character. I know boring. But then I was finally able to go home

And now I'm at home, waiting for Liam to knock on my door. It's 4:45 And I'm so nervous. Why am I so nervous. And then as I was freaking out I heard a knock on my door. My stomach dropped.

I opend the door trying to seem cool. I saw Liam and have him a hug. " so where are we going " I said. " It's a surprise " he said back. After like 10 to 15 minutes of walking we finally reached our destination. " surprise " Liam said as I lifted my head to see where he took me. He took me to a carnival.

I've never been to a carnival before and I always wanted to go to one.
" thank you, thank you, thank you!! " I said huging the life out of Liam. I also have him a big kiss.

I had a great time. We had cotton candy, we went on a roller costosters, we played games, we also went on a carousel. Honestly I had the best time of my life. I didn't want it to end. Sadly it was already 8 and the carnival was closing in 30 minutes. Liam walked me back to my house. When I got there I kissed him goodbye  and went to bed.

Today was a day I wouldn't forget. I was happy tommorow was Friday. I could see Liam and the day after Friday was Saturday which meant we could go on another date. And this time I will chose where we go.