heartbroken

The next day during my history class I couldn't help but daydream about Liam. He was just to cute and to handle. Like the day he smiled at me when I was walking to school. He looked so cute I just wanted to run up and kiss him. But I still don't know why he did it.

The bell rang pretty quickly since I was lost in my thoughts about me and Liam together. I could finally go to lunch. I met up with Alex as usual and we sat and talked.

I kept going on and on about how cute and hot Liam was. Until Alex said "Why don't you just confess your feelings to Liam already, you talk about him all the time and to be honest I don't know what you see in him "

" I can't just confess! " I said in a loud voice.

" yes you can, just go up to him and say, Liam I love you will you be my boyfriend or something " Alex said.

" are you crazy I don't even know if he's gay or if he even likes me " I said back.

" well with all the nice things you said he did it sorta sounds like he might like you " Alex replied.

Just then the bell rang and lunch was over. Every one was leaving the cafeteria, I said bye to Alex and as he left. I wounderd if he was right about Liam liking me. In fact I was even think about actually confessing to him.

But when I reached my locker, what I saw made my eyes open wide, my draw drop and my heart shatter. I was paralyzed there not being able to move.

I was just thinking no!no!no! This can't be happening, why is it happening. I was trying to hold back my tears but I couldn't hold them back any longer. Tears started running down my face and I ran to the bathroom feeling heartbroken.