new friend

The next day as I was walking to school I saw a guy that goes to my school. I saw him in the hallways sometimes. Since I saw him he waved at me as he walked up to me. By the way I also saw Liam. But he didn't see me.

Anyways the guy came up to me and we started talking. His name was Alex and we became friends. I glanced at Liam and he was glaring at Alex. Almost like he was jealous. He quickly looked away when he saw me looking at him, and for the rest of the way to school me and Alex kept talking.

He was really nice and we had a lot of things in common. But since we weren't in the same classes we planned to meet up at lunch.

As we entered the school me and Alex parted ways since his classes were on the second floor of the school. I had to get stuff from my locker anyways. As I went up to my locker I was pushed to the ground by Oliver.

Looks like I didnt see him coming. Jace and Liam were there to. Jace was at my stomach kicking me while Oliver laughed and Liam just stood there barely watching.

Then the bell rang and Jace stopped kicking me and Oliver and Jace went to class. As Liam was walking to class he looked back in regret.

I don't know if I'm stupid but I really don't know what's wrong with him. It's like he feels bad for bullying me or something.

This is shocking to me because Liam never felt bad before. He was always the first one to bully me. He was always up to something. Now it's like he's saying sorry with his eyes.

And I've gotta admit every time I see him sad I also get sad. That might be cringy but it's true. Whenever I see him sad I just want to hug him and tell him that everything is alright but I can't.

As I got up to go to class my stomach felt horrible. It felt as if my insides were all mixed together. So instead I just went to the nurse. She have me an ice pack and I stayed there for a good 40 minutes.

Then I went to class. After like 3 classes it was finally lunch time. I was able to see Alex again. We sat at a table and I invited him to my house to play video games after school.

We kept talking and I became more and more comfortable with him. Finally after 3 more hours I was able to go home. I saw Alex down the street and I caught up with him.

We enterd my empty house and went to the living room to play video games. While we were playing we were getting to know eachother a bit more.

It all came down to the topic of crushes. I'm not gonna lie I was a little hesitant to tell him about me and Liam cause I didn't know how he would react. So I made him tell me his crush first.

Turns out he was straight and didn't like any girls at the moment, but he did think some girls were cute. I can't relate. But I finally got the courage to tell him that I was gay and that I liked Liam. He wasn't grossed out, thankfully. He was very supportive and patted me on the back. But it didn't take long before he started to tease me.

" Ethan and Liam sitting in a tree KISSING " he sang

To which I reasponed " I wish " I said rolling my eyes.

The rest of the day was pretty chill. We ate food and continued to play video games. Until it became dark out and Alex had to leave. And that's how my day ended.