our secret

Liam was just showering me with complements. I couldn't take it anymore. I went up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back instantly.

" I love you to " i said blushing a bit.

Liam then did something unexpected. Liam kissed me. I obviously kissed back. But then our beautiful moment was ruined when we heard someone opening the bathroom door.

" I should've locked the door " Liam said jokingly. I giggled and we both separated so who ever came in didn't suspect anything.

As the guy came in we left and before I went to class I kissed Liam on the check and said goodbye.

I left feeling so happy. I finally got something I wanted. I know, I know you may be thinking what about Sarah.

Well Sarah doesn't have to know just like Liam's parents. We'll just keep it a secret. After I finished my classes I was walking home and saw Liam. I ran up to him and have him a hug along with a kiss. I also invited him my to house.

Turns out he had something to tell me. When we reached my house and it was empty of course, I took him to my room and we sat and talked.

" Ethan you know how much I love you, well I have an idea we can't let anyone know about this especially Sarah. She might tell my parents ".

" I know I thought of the same thing " I said smiling. " but I have question " i said.

" ask away " Liam said.

" if you love me so much why did you bully me? " I asked.

" the reason I bullied you is because I loved you. When I saw you I instantly fell in love with you. I told my parents and they convinced me being gay was wrong. So I bullied you to see if my feelings for you would go away. But they didn't. So I just excepted the fact that I'm gay and that I love you. So I stood up to my parents and they forced me to date a girl. I'm so sorry Ethan. I promise you I will never hurt you again or let any one hurt you ".

I looked at Liam and smiled. I leaped into his arms and kissed him. " I love you so much " I said as we cuddled.

I felt safe and warm in his arms. And eventually we fell asleep.