I love you

I entered the bathroom crying. I went to the sink and started washing my face. I felt so stupid, the fact that I thought that Liam liked me.

I tried to erase the image of Liam kissing another girl from my head but I couldn't. For some reason I sorta felt like he cheated on me, but that's dumb because he would never date me.

After I turned off the water I heard the door of the bathroom open. I turned to see who it was and to my surprise it was Liam. He walked towards me slowly.

If I'm being honest I was a little scared that he was here to beat me up or something. It also does not help that he had a mad expression on his face.

I turned around to face him, like I always do. Liam pinned me to the wall and I thought he was going to punch me. But instead his mad expression changed to a sad calm expression. His tense body lossend and his head fell on my shoulder.

He was repeating the same words "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

He sounded like he was going to break down in tears. It was pitiful. I wanted to hug him dispite what I saw. But instead I pushed him off and said "what are you doing". Even if I did feel bad for him I still had a right to be angry, right?

" Don't you have a girlfriend, why dont you go back with her " I said in an angry tone.

" It's not what you think, she's not really my girlfriend " he said.

I raised an eyebrow at him and he continued to explain.

" well she is but isn't " he said.

I was so confused at this point, but he continued to talk.

" you see, it's a forced relationship. She likes me but I dont like her ".

I cut him off by saying " she's still your girlfriend and if you don't like her just break up with her ".

" I want to but I can't. My parents are forcing me to date a girl because I'm gay ". Liam said as he lowered his head.

I was still shocked that Liam was gay. I might actually have a chance with him. But he's still dating someone. Dispite the joy I felt by him being gay I also felt sad because he's being forced to do something he doesn't want to by his parents.

But then Liam said something that made my jaw drop.

" Ethan I don't like Sarah( thats the name of the girl hes being forced to date ) I like you. No, I love you. I want to be with you ".