Sexuality

Believe it or not, we do not hate people who are gay, lesbian, bi, straight, pansexual, etc.(I don't know the other ones). The Church of Jesus Christ believes that "The experience of same-sex attraction is a complex reality for many people. The attraction itself is not a sin, but acting on it is. Even though individuals do not choose to have such attractions, they do choose how to respond to them. With love and understanding, the Church reaches out to all God's children, including our gay and lesbian brothers and sisters."
So, this notion that Mormons hate people who are not straight is an unfair accusation. I have plenty of friends who are gay or lesbian. It's not that we hate them for feeling that way-they can't control who they like or not like. We just discourage them from acting on their feelings; we discourage them from kissing or going out with the same gender. And if they do, well, we don't hate them for it. They are not "going to hell" as some people would say, but on Judgement Day, they will have to face God and tell him "Yes, I went against what you would have liked me to do." In the end, though, it's not up to me, your parents, or anyone else. It's up to you. Only you can decide what you want to do.