𝙭𝙫 ── guys, does my ass look fat in these khakis?

𝙘hapter 𝙛ifteen
❛⠀guys, does my ass look fat in this khakis?⠀❜

𝙘hapter 𝙛ifteen❛⠀guys, does my ass look fat in this khakis?⠀❜

ROISIN MCLOUGHLIN sat at her desk, feet tucked warmly underneath her

ROISIN MCLOUGHLIN sat at her desk, feet tucked warmly underneath her. it was dark outside and she had yet to turn on any lights in her apartment - meaning that she was fully emerged into the spooky game she had pulled onto her screen. she was already live and in the lobby of the game, listening to her brother mumble to himself in the background of the discord call. everything was set up and ready, but her heart was still threatening to collapse her chest. watching her racing chat, she chewed on her bottom lip and adjusted her headphones. no one had said a word about corpse, but the conversation naturally drifted to him.

roisin couldn't help but think about their short facetime beforehand, and it made her heart beat that little bit faster. however, she wasn't streaming so she could spend the whole time thinking about a boy. so she turned to her monitor and stood with her friends, collecting the equipment she would need for that run. "guys, does my ass look fat in these khakis?" she asked quietly, mouth close to her mic.