𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙭 ── not right now

𝙘hapter 𝙩hirty-𝙣ine
❛⠀not right now⠀❜

𝙘hapter 𝙩hirty-𝙣ine❛⠀not right now⠀❜

ROISIN MCLOUGHLIN had been to the offlinetv house enough times that she was able to, without a second thought, burst through the front door without knocking. it no longer shocked any of the roommates and was greeted with a chorus of cheers and warm welcomes, but axel was very clearly taken aback by the sudden swarm of people around him - thinking that he would have a few more seconds of fresh air as he waited outside. the girl didn't think of that, but she did notice his wide eyes. she didn't exactly ignore her friends, not entirely, but she knew that her first priority was the boy beside her.

"i get that i'm the most important person here," she joked loudly, drawing the attention to herself, "so i don't know why no one has fetched me a drink yet."

"no alcohol, remember?" poki shot a glance to toast, who gave her a large thumbs up before retreating into the kitchen with michael, lily chasing after both of them, sliding on the wooden floor with her fluffy socks.

the remaining two lost interest in them as soon as a video-game cheer was heard from the other room, poki and yvonne more interested in the tense game of wii-sports they were partaking in than the new arrivals. corpse was thankful for that, and let roisin know by squeezing the hand he was holding - and she responded by catching his eye. though they were so early into their relationship, they could communicate through mere glances: and he was telling her that he was okay.