𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙭 ── rorpse, ready to kill

𝙘hapter 𝙩wenty-𝙣ine
❛⠀rorpse, ready to kill⠀❜

𝙘hapter 𝙩wenty-𝙣ine❛⠀rorpse, ready to kill⠀❜

the pair had barely stumbled back to their room before ROISIN was turning on her laptop, opening discord so fast it was as if she had been struck by lightning. corpse did the same, sat at the other end of the room with his headphones on, which reminded roisin to grab hers: baby pink headphones with detachable cat ears adorning the top. slapping them over her ears, she cleared her throat nervously and took a single glance towards the man who sat on the couch, finding that baby had already settled beside him. he stuck his tongue out playfully, and she flipped him off in response.

they were both still giddy from the kiss and high on adrenaline from the run back to their hotel. she felt light, weightless. he felt like the luckiest guy in the world, almost not believing that the blonde lounging on the bed was the woman he had just kissed. who had kissed him back. in order to forcefully calm his racing heart, he ran his hand across the ginger fur of the cat beside him. though, he couldn't tear his eyes away from her.

before she joined the call she caught his gaze - warm and earnest and so kind that it sent butterflies into a frenzy in her stomach. roisin wanted to tell him how much that night meant to her, that it was playing on a loop in her mind that she was sure she could never stop. that she never wanted to stop. she almost opened her mouth to tell him that she wanted to kiss him again and again and again. but the most she could muster up was a gleeful grin paired with flushed cheeks, and she hoped that it conveyed everything she felt.