Part 8: The Black Lake

Hermione sat in her dormitory watching the clock tick waiting for 9:00pm to arrive. She would go from really excited to nervous and back to excited. She then quickly began to get ready. She pulled on some clothes and stood in front of the full-length mirror. 

She wore a simple light striped sweater that was French tucked into some blue jeans and some simple black boots. She smiled in the mirror satisfied and then blushed thinking about Lilith. She continued to wait as the time seemed to pass so slowly. Eventually, she went down to the common room to sit and chat with Ron and Harry. 

"Hey, Hermione." Harry waved and smiled as he saw her come down the stairs into the common room. 

"Hi, guys." She sat with them by the fire facing the clock. 

"Hermione, did you do the transfiguration homework yet?" Ron asked as he lounged on the sofa snacking. 

"Yea I did earlier today, why?" Ron shrugged,

 "Could you maybe do mine for me?" He said, he then attempted to do some type of puppy dog eyes to sway Hermione into doing his homework, but Hermione didn't budge. 

"Honestly Ron you have had practically the whole day to do it and your only now thinking about it." He shrugged again and went back to snacking. Finally, it came time for Hermione to leave. She stood up and made her way to the exit when harry spoke, 

"Where are you going," Hermione turned to Harry, 

"The library I think I left some of my books there." Harry nodded and went back to chatting with Ron. Hermione made her way through the corridors as fast as possible. She then made her way outside and down the path towards the shoreline of the black lake. 

When she approached the shore she looked around but couldn't see Lilith anywhere. As she got closer she noticed a bag and some other things close to the water. Once she reached them she looked out on the water to see Lilith's muscular figure carving through the water. She swam so gracefully, Hermione stood there in awe of the athlete. 

Eventually, Lilith noticed Hermione at the shore and she swam close. 

"Hey there stranger," Lilith smiled as she swam up to her. 

"You must be freezing," Hermione said, she tried to hide the slight concern in her voice. 

"You get used to it," Lilith smiled and she walked out of the water. Hermione only saw Lilith in her black sports bra and her very toned abs before quickly turning around. She could hear Lilith chuckle slightly before she grabbed her black pants and pulled them on, 

"You can turn around now" Lilith smiled as Hermione turned. She still didn't have a shirt on, Hermione looked in awe at the taller witches highly toned physique. Lilith cast a quick charm to dry herself off. She then pulled a black button-up shirt with red details over her shoulders. She didn't bother buttoning it. 

"I'm really glad you came, Hermione"