Part 10: Her eyes

Hermione looked up at Lilith and nudged her the blush on her face thick. They both laughed and began to push each other back and forth. Eventually, they fall back on the ground next to each other looking up at the sky. They each took a deep breath, smiling silly at the sky. 

Hermione snuggled closer to Lilith, she seemed so small compared to the taller witch. She felt Lilith wrap her strong arms around her, she felt so comfortable at this moment lying in Lilith's arms her head laying on the taller witch's chest. eventually, the calming quiet was broken, 

"hey there," Lilith said looking down at Hermione all snuggled up in her arms. Hermione looked up to see Lilith looking at her with a slight blush across her face. She looked deep into Lilith's gorgeous hazel eyes, the many colors swimming in them. 

They both had a warm smile spread across their faces. Hermione slightly bit her lip with her smile as she continued to look into Lilith's eyes. 

"you're eyes are just..." Hermione couldn't think of a word that correctly described the feeling she got whenever she looked into those magical eyes. She watched as the blush on Lilith's face became deeper, 

"you are so cute," Lilith smiled looking at Hemione, "But, you are way out of my league," Lilith's said as she watched Hermione become so flustered she turned her head away. "What it's true," Lilith chuckled out slightly with a smile. 

"But it's really not," Hermione's voice was muffled because her face was buried in Lilith's chest. Lilith laughed, 

"How so," Hermione looked up, 

"Well you're older, ad taller, and smarter, and so fit, and charismatic, and so hot." Hermione stopped herself slightly embarrassed Lilith chuckled, 

"Hermione, you are gorgeous and so intelligent, I honestly don't have the words to describe what you are, because you are truly amazing." Hermione bit her lip slightly with a smile when she looked up at Lilith. She looked deep into Lilith's eyes, time had stopped at this moment. 

Hermione's smile slowly fell as she leaned up closer to Lilith. Lilith placed a hand softly on Hermione's face and pulled her gently into a simple, but passionate kiss.