Part 9: The Clearing

Hermione melted at every word Lilith spoke. She stood there very clearly flustered, her face covered in a thick blush. Lilith picked up her things and spoke,

 "come on, don't want to get caught." She gestured for Hermione to follow her. She led both of them into the Forbidden forest. Hermione became a little concerned when entering the forest, but she trusted Lilith, so she followed closely behind her. 

Both of them were walking down the path deeper into the woods when suddenly a bush close to them rustled slightly. Hermione jumped and grabbed onto one of Lilith's arms. Lilith looked down at Hermione and smiled warmly and they continued to walk down the path, Hermione continuing to hold onto Lilith's arm. Eventually, Lilith spoke, 

"We're here," She led the both of them to a clearing, the light form the moon shone down on a rock that hung slightly over the black lake. The area was completely invisible from anywhere else, but when standing there, there was a perfect view of the sky, the lake, and even the castle. 

Hermione looks out in Awe, everything looked so peacefully beautiful. She drank in the view and then turned to Lilith. 

"How did you find this place, it's gorgeous." Lilith smiled and walked over to Hermione, 

"Came across it on a run once." She smiled watching Hermione as she looked around at the surrounding nature. Hermione turned back at Lilith. She blushed when she saw Lilith towering over her, they were just inches from each other. 

A piece of hair fell over Hermione's eye and Lilith simply tucked it back behind Hermione's ear with a warm smile. Hermione became a flustered mess at Lilith's touch, her face a full blush and her heart racing. 

There was a silent moment when they looked into each other's eyes. At that moment it felt like time had stopped, then Hermione spoke, 

"Hi," Was all she could say,

 "Hi," Lilith's low hum of a voice responded a warm smile spread across her face as she spoke. Hermione giggled, she was so overwhelmingly flustered. Lilith let a full smile spread across her face when Hermione giggled. 

She took Hermione's hands and brought her over to a little spot of the clearing that looked perfectly over the lake, She then gestured for Hermione to sit. 

Hermione sat and Lilith joined her. She looked up into the taller witch's eyes, a thick blush across her face but she didn't care, she was happy at this moment. 

"Have I told you how adorable you look when you're flustered," Lilith spoke with a smile and a slight blush of her own. Hermione let her head fall into her hands as she giggled, entirely flustered. It's almost like Lilith had cast a spell on Hermione because in this moment she knew that she had fallen for Lilith.