The Beginning- Ch. 2 Part 2

You hated school. School was always in the way of you watching anime and reading your beloved fan fictions. You didn't care if you had bad grades nor did your parents. You just wanted to get this over with.

You finally found your classroom and walked right in. The teacher was taking attendance when you walked in. He glared at you.
"Sorry." You said awkwardly as you went to an empty seat. I know this year won't go well. You looked out of the window, admiring the view of the back entrance of Ketsubutsu. Making friends is pointless, they either stab you in the back or just wanna become popular. You thought to yourself, looking around at the others in the classroom.
"L/N F/N? L/N F/N?" The teacher called out.
"Psst.." someone said, tapping you on your shoulder, lightly. "I think he's calling you."
"Hm?" you replied, whilst turning around rapidly from the unexpected tap. "OH, here!"
"Thanks, what's your name?" You asked the kid. "Atsushi" they said with a big smile on their face, barely being able to see their eyes. You giggled happily from his expression.
"Cool!" you responded, turning back around to face the window.

You attended each class but barely paid any attention to them. End of the day came and you walked home. You saw your bags at the front door. Huh? What the heck? What's my stuff doing here? You panicked, patting yourself down in hopes of hearing a ringing noise from your keys. But, you couldn't find them. Still in panic, you rang the doorbell repeatedly, in hopes of getting an answer. However, there was no answer, so you decided to call. After 50 attempts, mom finally decided to pick up.
"What the fuck do you want? Your bags are already outside!" She shouted through the phone.
"That's the reason I'm calling you! Why are my bags out here?" You asked in confusion.
"Why do you think your stuff is outside?? Wow, you're dumb. You're getting kicked out. You're useless. Now leave."
"But-" She hung up before you could even finish your sentence. Since your mom decided to let you go, you dialed your dad. To your surprise, he finally answered.
"About what your mom said? Don't think about it and don't ask questions. Just find a place to stay. We don't want or need you here anymore. Just leave."
"But why?" What did I do??"
"Nothing, just go already. I'll be watching through the doorbell camera. You have 5 minutes." He then hung up.
You looked at the camera, holding your tears back with no apparent expression on your face. While walking away, you carried your heavy bags but eventually started giving up, causing you to drag them on the ground.
"Why me? What the fuck am I supposed to do?" You said to yourself as tears streamed down your cheek like a river flowing in the middle of a jungle. "I have no money, no home. How the hell am I supposed to live out here?"
You found a 24/7 store and stayed there all night, thinking about where you're going to go. What were you going to do?

Next day came and you woke up startled from the clerk trying to wake you up.
"Hey um.. you kinda like drifted off to sleep."
"Shit.. what time is it??" You asked in a panic.
"About 10:15."
"FUCK- IM LATE."
You frantically left the store. But went back in, totally forgetting about your bags. Ugh, what do I do with these bags?...Oh!
"Hey, do you mind keeping these bags here with you till I get back?" You asked him while standing near the entrance.
"Sure I guess."
"Thanks!"
"Wait-but for how long?" He tilted his head.
"Till I get back from school, so about 2 or 3"

You walked off before he could even finish. He did say that he can keep them there so there's no point in hanging around. I'm already late to school anyways so there's no point in running either.
You walk to school, and when you finally got there you see Atsushi.
"Hey!" He shouted from a distance.
"You look... different." he said, looking you up and down.
"Oh, it's nothing! I just got some stuff done, that's all." You replied.
"Oh ok."

*Time skip*

After school ended you went back to the store, looking to see if your bags were still where you left them. Since you didn't have any plans, you decided to stay at the store for the rest of the day. I could just crash here. I mean, It is open 24/7.

Then at around 1 am, a guy came in. And you had this gut-feeling to look so, you did. He looked.... familiar but you couldn't point your finger on who it was just yet. He was wearing a black suit with a red bow, paired with some shiny, fancy black shoes. They were so polished and shiny that you could see your reflection from a mile away. He also had tattoos which painted his figure, with piercings that decorated his body. Just as you were about to sit back down and get back to your own business, you made eye contact with him. After that, you noticed who it was, keeping your position frozen from shock. It was... Atsushi.

"What in the actual fuck?" You whispered to yourself, while trying to process what you were looking at. How was he able to pull off the look of a normal, ordinary boy at school, but then also be capable of pulling off such a hot mess?
(A pic from his social media: At the top)

I can't get distracted, not now. You thought to yourself, shaking your head in hopes of falling out of the distraction. As you were getting back to your senses, you shot back down and hid behind a shelf.
"Hey...You! Behind the shelf!" He shouted, slowly walking up to where you were hiding.