The One and Only- Ch. 6

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

☟︎☟︎

"I'm the one for what?" You asked in suspicion.
"You're the one, that's all you need to know, honey. Why don't you come over so we can talk?" Yo shindo suggested while stroking your hair, with a smirk on his face.
"No, why would i?"
"Because I'm telling you to, I suggest you listen. Unless, you wanna get punished, of course." His bodyguards came closer to you as the word punishments came out of his mouth, as if it was a code word.

Fear crawled up your spine as if it were little ants. You didn't know what he meant by punishment and you didn't want to know either.
"Let's go?" Shindo asked.

You looked towards Akihiko then back at Shindo.
What should I do? I don't really want to go. You know what.. I'll go, breathe some air from the outside.

"Um.. sure?" You said trying your best to fake a smile.
"Great! Men," signaling to the guards towards you. "Take her to the car, make sure she's comfortable."
The guards nodded in response and led you to a car.

To your surprise the car was a limo, you got in and was offered a glass of champagne. Hmmm maybe I shouldn't, I'm not of age yet but, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. You grabbed the cup and gracefully took a sip. Hmm not bad. You played some music and took a few other sips. Impatience kept growing the more you kept waiting. You left the car to see what was taking so long. When you went to reach for the door handle, it was locked. I sure remember that it was unlocked. You looked at the guards with suspicion. You stared at the one on the left, then to the one in the right. They looked... neutral. After a few minutes had passed, the guards left their spot walking to the front passenger and driver seat as Yo Shindo came in.

"Miss me?" Shindo said as he gave a pouty face.
"No." You uttered as you scooted to the side to give him some space.
"Awww, well i did. We are gonna have lots of fun for these few weeks." Yo Shindo stated.
"Few weeks? I thought I was supposed to just check out your place then dip." You asked, perplexed.
"Oh no, you're going to stay about a month or two then go back, IF I allow it.  Also, we were taking so long because we were grabbing your bags."  He clarified.
"You know, I keep thinking about that face of yours and how pretty it is." Yo Shindo commented. You kept silent.

The ride was taking quite a while. You looked at the time, 11:30 PM, we left at 9. Damn where does he live?? Africa? I'm tired of staying in this stupid car. 
Ding! A text came from your phone. It was Atsushi. "Be careful." i'll try. You thought to yourself, leaving him on read.

"How long is this going to take? I'm exhausted." You whined.
"Just a few more hours." Shindo answered. After watching Haikyuu for a while on the limos TV you feel asleep.

*Hours later*

You woke up disturbed at the sight of three dirty men sitting right in front of you. With bloody, ripped clothes and rope tied on their arms, legs and mouth. What the? Why are there clothes all dirty? And bloody? You looked to the side and saw that part of Yo Shindo's clothes were also dirty. Did they get in a fight? Is this what the mafia is like? Wow never thought it would be like this. You look out the window to see the limo pulling up into a driveway, practically outside of a castle. You walk out of the car and look around. The biggest mansion was placed right in front of your eyes. And the place was gigantic, practically the size of two Costcos combined. Wow this is some rich people shit.  You walked to the huge front doors as they opened by themselves, you see an all white floor with a giant chandelier on the ceiling. Right in front of you was a big portrait in between the stairs of Yo Shindo in a fur coat and his usual all black suit. You feel a cold hand grab your wrist and take you to the basement. It was dark, and there was dried blood in the corners. You see the three men sitting in front of you, making your heart begin to race. You're handed a revolver by one of the guards present, your hands begin to shake.