"A Bad Decision"- Ch. 7

(can't believe i writing this lol - LAMSIOZKXNCJ l)

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

He went to the closet and grabbed a whip and handcuffs, "Do you have any kinks?' He asked while looking at your breasts.
"Well I do like that closet, it looks fun." You responded. He grabbed you and turned you, so your back was facing him. He tied your arms and legs together leaving no way for you to escape. His cold hands caressed your back, slowly going down. You felt something slowly start to go in you, making pleasure rush through your body, you holding in your moans. He turned you back over and sat you up. He walked away and sat in a chair. He had a remote in his hand. He turned it on and slowly started to increase the velocity of the vibrator. "Let's try this." He said as his head rested on his hand. Lust ran through your body and moans left your mouth. His smirk made you want more. "More, this is nothing to me. I want more!" You told him in between moans. "More you say? What a naughty little girl you are." He said as he walked towards another room. He got clamps and placed them on each nipple. He put the velocity on max and sat you right on the chair where he was sitting. He untied your arms and legs.

"Go on, you know what to do." He said as grabbed your hand and placed it on his manhood. Ohh it's big, I just know it. You thought to yourself. You sat on his lap, rubbing your cherry on his manhood. He smacked your ass leaving hand prints and started kissing your neck. You tilted your head giving him more space. You started unbuttoning his shirt exposing his abs. You passed your hands through them and slid down from his lap, slowly taking off his underwear, exposing his 12 inch manhood. Teasing him and fondling with it. Licking it like ice cream to soon fully submit. Shindo threw his head back and bit his lip. "Fuuuck, why couldn't we do this earlier." He said in between moans. He grabbed your hair tightly. Slowly pushing you down. He let go and took a deep breath. "Let's get this started." He winked at you. He grabbed you and threw you into the bed, kissing your lips and slowly removing the vibrator from you, while it was still on.

His cold hands made you take a shaky breath. "May I?" You took a deep breath. You nodded as he slowly put his member in you. You grabbed the bed sheets, then quickly he pushed his shaft into you.
"You're already wet, just from that? I thought my little thot was stronger than that?" Going faster and faster after each thrust. Sitting you up, you grab his hair and drop your head, breathing heavily. He whispers into your ear, "You like that? Hmm?" He whispered into your ear. You look at him and start slowly kissing him, slowly letting your tongue collide with his. The faster he went, the more orgasm built up. Your sharp nails scratch his back as he continues. Dropping off hickeys around his neck and chest. You let go of him and drop on the bed taking a deep breath. He removes the nipple clipper and starts devouring your breasts. You let out a loud moan, arching your back. "I'm going to cum!!" You yelled as you took heavy deep breaths. Shindo cane closer to your face,
"Ah..Ah..Ah, you've got to hold it in. You can only cum when I allow it. Or do you want to get punished even harsher next time?" This was already harsh for you, but why not experiment. "But what if I want that punishment?" You asked while giving him a deep stare. "Oh well then I won't do it, punishments are deserved, you'll have to disobey me if you want it. This dick isn't free." He bit your ear and continued to thrust faster and faster.
"Hmm should I try going even faster?" He sped up the pace. "I should use my quirk on you next time. Let's see how you'll handle that." You begin to leave in and out of consciousness.
"This is just the beginning." Was the last thing you heard before passing out and falling asleep.

(To be continued)