IX

David Gandy is gorgeous! He shall be Stanford:)
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

*Keller's Pov*

I woke to the sound of the twins whispering. I groaned and rolled over realizing it was almost 10 am already. I felt two cold little hands grab my face.

"Daddy wake up! We want food."

How could I forget I had two healthy four year olds to take care of now? Throwing the blankets up I roared at them. They both screamed but giggled soon after attacking me. I fell back on the bed with a loud thud.

"We caught you, wild beast, now feed us."

I stared at Hannibal wondering were he got such wits from at four?

"You'll never catch me alive!" I faked struggled which sent them off in to historical laugher.

"Come on Daddy, my tummys growling, it wants pancakes!" Mercy over dramatized.

"Yeah I heard it to, it said give me pancakes Mercy." Hannibal had grabbed Mercy acting as her stomach actually spoke.

I rolled my eyes "Sense it'll save poor Mercy's life, lets go get pancakes."

They ran to get dressed along side me. As soon as our morning routine was over, I grabbed the twins, getting in the car, and heading to the only place in knew to get pancakes.

Once at Only This Chance we got our seats and ordered a dozen pancakes. While the twins ate I checked my phone, hoping Mr. Stanford had emailed me back. I had stayed up the night before making arrangements for my business in Los Angeles. Sending a few emails to Mr. Stanford to complete the whole ordeal.

I was about to give up everything I've built for Hannibal and Mercy. They were already working themselves into my heart, I didn't know what to expect from all of this but I hope it's still the right thing, I only wanted the best for the both of them.

I had also emailed Francine asking her to call me after her day had ened, ot was going to be a long talk, no doubt disappointing to.

The twins didn't utter a word as they spoke, as usual. I sat my phone down taking a sip of my coffee. I looked around noticing that Cainis wasn't around.

The very mention of his name had me shivering. I thought back to the kiss, it wasn't long but it was so sweet. His lips were chapped making it rough against my smooth ones but heavenly all the same. Thinking about it alone made me long for him. I forced myself to keep my eyes open to stop from picturing his lips everywhere on me, not just my lips.

"We are full now."

Hearing Mercy's soft voice drew me back to reality.

"Really now?" I couldn't helo the rolling of my eyes. To my disappointment they picked up on it.

"Yep. Her tummy says thank you." Hannibal laughed.

"I'm sure it does."

While they laughed away my phone began vibrating.

Stanford to Keller:

    Mr. Keller, I must say the topics of your many emails have intrigued me on a new level. If you are not opposed to it we shall meet at a later time, maybe around four this evening? I'll ask my wife if she would kindly watch Hannibal and Mercy while we discuss the plans and how to complete them. Until later Mr. Keller.
                              Regards, Stanford.

I was happy he decided to meet sooner rather than later, this simply had to be done, now or never. I'll talk to Francine later tonight and if everything goes well she'd be one happy lady.