Chapter 1: Relax

A/N: Welcome to the third book of this series. If you haven't already go read the first two books. I'm really excited for you guys to read this!

Punch, punch, kick, punch, punch, kick. That was the rhythm I'm in punching the punching bag as hard as I can. This is how I've been spending my days in the local gym. For a couple days, I couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen, like really bad.

I stop when my music in the background stops. I turn, seeing Pietro standing by my phone. "Really, I was my trance," I say, chuckling slightly out of breath, taking off my handwraps.

"I noticed, that's why I did it. You have been going really hard the past week, you deserve a break," Pietro says, walking towards me.

"Come on, go a couple rounds with me," I say, dragging him onto the spar mat.

"No you need a break," Pietro says.

"Oh you scared. I'll take a break after we spar. Let's go," I say, and he sighs, giving in. I smirk, and we both get into our fighting stances. "Remember no speed."

"Yea, yea, yea, I know," he says, and I laugh. "Why have you been pushing yourself so hard this week." I kick his stomach, making him stumble back, but he comes back, tries to get me off my feet but fails.

"You know when you have those gut feelings?" I ask and he nods. I try to punch him, but he catches it, and throws it behind my back. "Well, lately I have been having a gut feeling that something bad is going to happen, I just know it."

Pietro kicks my knee, making me fall to the ground, and he straddles me, holding my hands above my head. "You're just paranoid. They haven't called you on missions in a while, and you think somethings bound to happen. Maybe the world finally decided to give you a break," he says, smiling.

I smile back, but catch him off guard by kneeing him in the stomach. He groans, and I push him off of me, and I put him in the exact same position I was in to him. "Let's be honest, when does the world ever give me a break... I win."

I get off of him, and we both stand up walking over to where my phone is. I take my water, drinking it since I'm so out of breath. "I don't know whether you are trying to be prepared, or avoiding a different problem," Pietro says.

"What other problems would I be avoiding," I ask.

"Don't think I haven't heard you and Ross fighting over the phone, loudly if I may add," Pietro says, and I sigh. "Y/n he's going to find out sooner or later about me and Wanda, and since Vision turned off his transponder, it's not helping our case."

"First of all, that was his decision not mine, and I'm trying to avoid it as much as possible. We don't need you guys getting in that raft prison again," I say, frustrated with the fact.

"Trust me, no one wants to go back there," he says. He puts his hands on my shoulders and says, "you just need to relax. Wanda Vision and I are walking around the city later tonight, so go shower and join us okay? It will take your mind off of it."

"Fine," I say, and get up on my tippy toes, and kiss his lips lightly. I walked away but Pietro called my name.

"Don't forget your phone," he says, handing it to me. "By the way, Tony called you."

"Oh, I'll call him back later, he just stresses me out, and according to you I need to relax," I say, sarcastically. We got back to the apartment building, and I took a long shower, trying to relax everything.

I got out and dried off. I put on some jeans, and put on a black sweater. I pared them with high black boots and decided to put my hair into dutch braids. I put on some light makeup, and met with Pietro.

He was wearing jeans as well, and wore a grey t-shirt with a zip up black jacket. He has a beanie over his silver locks, our disguise we choose for him. "Ready to go?" he asks and I nod. He holds out his hand to interlock with mine, and we both walk to the outside of the apartment, where we meet up with Wanda and Vision who is still in his human form.

We were walking near a shop, and Wanda and Vision start talking about their relationship while Pietro and I also start to talk while giving them space. I had my back to the glass, while Pietro stood in front of me"Did Tony ever call you back?" Pietro asks.

"No, I assume it isn't urgent since he hasn't called again. If they need me there Ross would have called," I say.

"Well I wouldn't be surprised if you got a call soon," he says, looking at something behind me. I turn around, seeing a TV which is on the news that shows a New York attack and a bad one. There's a spaceship, my gut feeling.

"Wanda, Vision," I say, making their attention go to the tv as well. Wanda gasps at the tv, putting a hand to her mouth.

"What are they?" Wanda asks.

"What the stone was warning me about," Vision says.

I turn to Pietro and say, "gut feeling." I quickly get out my phone, and dial Ross's number, turning away from everyone. It rings and rings, but ends up with no answer.

"We have to go," I say, grabbing Vision's arm as I start to walk away.

"No, Vision, y/n. Vision if that's true, then maybe going isn't the best idea," Wanda says.

"Wanda I-" Vision was interrupted but a blade went through his stomach, making him turn back into his robotic self. I turned and found an alien creature stabbing him. Before I could do anything, I was thrown into a building.

I hear Wanda yell Visions name, and Pietro yelling mine. I felt a gust of wind come my way and I groan, getting on my hands and knees. "Relaxing huh?" I say, and Pietro rolls his eyes. "I told you, we never get a break."