Chapter 6

*Flashback*

"Are you excited about college?" My brother was sitting next to me and our feet were dipped into the cool pool water. "Yes," was all he said. "I'm going to miss you." He said, "I'm going to miss you too little sis. Things won't be the same, I would be able to bug you as much anymore." He gave me a playful nudge and smiled.

*Flashback over*

I sat on my bed, writing in my journal. A silent tear streamed down my face as I thought about the memory of my brother. I quickly replaced the memory by thinking about Corey. He and I were supposed to hang out today but I had not heard from him at all. I was disappointed but I must admit, I never get my hopes up about anything. Deep down, I was a hurt and disappointed. I sat and thought about everything that had happened in such a short amount of time. Hannah called me again and I spoke with her for a bit. She seems to be doing a bit better, and I do hope all goes well for her. I tried calling Corey and he surprised me by answering. "Corey, hey what's up?"
"Oh, hey I'm so worry Winnie. I'm at the hospital right now."

This chapter was super short! I'm so sorry, look forward to more very soon! Again, I'm so sorry it so short, love you guys! 😘