Ch. 2: Punishment

Inuyasha and Sesshomaru saw the teacher sit at his desk.
"Sit. down. both of you."
They both took a seat scooting away from each other.
"Why were you both fighting on your first day?"
They both didn't answer and looked down.
"Ok pretend you both aren't idiots. Why were you fighting?"
"Because they boarded me with this hanyou."
"I have a name stuck up."
They both started to argue until the teacher rose his hand.
"That's enough both of you! Now, let me see what your punishment is."
The teacher knew that fighting was a way of showing hatred and they are boys but not in front of people. What could be a fitting punishment for those two?
"Ok. From now and throughout the week you two are doing cleaning duty. You can start by cleaning up the mess in the dorms and then go and clean the cafeteria."
"That's so unfair!"
"This is ridiculous!"
"No buts go and then head to your next class."
The two boys walked to the dorms and lifted the door back into place. They each got the screws and drilled the door back into place. Inuyasha did the top and Sesshomaru did the bottom. Inuyasha widened his eyes and he made a slight blush when he felt someone touch his butt.
"Hey don't touch me!"
"I'm not hanyou. Your bottom is in my face."
"You're touching my butt with your head? Awkward."
"Don't be a fool!"
Inuyasha rolled his eyes and went back to drilling. He tried to reach the top but couldn't so Sesshomaru pushed him away and drilled it in himself. Inuyasha opened the door slightly and sighed in relief.
"There. Good as-"
The door creaked and fell down again with a bang. Dust from the floor got on the two boys faces.
"New..."
They both picked up the door and screwed it back into place. They checked again and this time the door stayed still.
"Ok now it's good as new!"
"We dropped it two times hanyou."
"I know but hey we put it back on."
Sesshomaru rolled his eyes and went to the cafeteria to do there next job.
"You don't have to be a jerk."
"Silence hanyou I have no desire to speak to you."
"Hey fancy news flash I have a name."
They both entered the cafeteria and got a broom. Inuyasha did slow sweeps and got most of the food of the floor. He saw Sesshomaru violently sweeping the floor as food flew in the air. Inuyasha walked up to him and grabbed the broom.
"You're doing it all wrong. Watch how I do it."
Inuyasha swept the floor and put the junk in the trash bin.
"See? Was that so hard?"
"I do not do the chores of a housewife."
"This is not a housewife chore."
"It is Hanyou."
Inuyasha growled and gripped his broom.
"Listen you. My name is not hanyou it's Inuyasha! I-NU-YA-SHA! Get that through your stupid head!"
"Watch your tone hanyou."
"Watch your attitude full breed."
They both stared at each other evilly.
"I'm not a maid. Clean yourself."
"Hey we do this together ya idiot!"
Sesshomaru left Inuyasha to do each others work. Inuyasha turned around and continued to sweep. Why was Sesshomaru so mean to him? What did he ever do to him? Why does he treat him like a dog? Inuyasha felt someone behind him as he saw two large males stare at him evilly.
"What?"
"Are you stupid hanyou? Making a fourth year get into trouble."
"He started the whole thing now leave me alone."
The first male who's name was Hachiti pulled his hair and the other, Heika held onto his arms.
"Let me go!"
Hachiti grabbed the bucket of water and dropped the whole amount of water on him. Inuyasha was soaking wet from head to toe.
"If Sesshomaru gets in trouble again we'll do much worse."
Heika pushed him to the ground and the two boys left him. Inuyasha narrowed his eyes and looked at his reflection on the floor. He felt disgusted by seeing the dirty water run through his hair. He got up and bright about 30 towels. He picked up the whole water and the rest of the cafeteria and it looked spotless.
He got his book bag and walked silently to his dorm. He inserted the card and got inside. Sesshomaru saw him with water dripping off of him.
"Did you jump in a lake hanyou?"
"No your stupid friends dripped water all over me!"
Inuyasha walked to the bed and threw all his belongings in the bed. He opened his suitcase and pulled out a clean shirt and some shorts. He went to the bathroom and shut the door behind him and got into the nice steamy water. He relaxed himself as he felt the nice water hit his body. He opened his eyes and turned off the water. He got out and looked for a towel but there was none. 'Oh no! Now what do I do?!' He opened the door and saw the white hair flowing from the man who was reading.
"Sesshomaru...?"
"What hanyou?"
'Really?' He thought. "I need a... Uh... A towel."
"Hold on."
Sesshomaru went to the closet and grabbed a towel and handed it to Inuyasha. Inuyasha blushed a little but he was also frowning.
"Thanks..."
Inuyasha closed the door and tried himself off. Once he got dressed he opened the door and got his belongings.
"Where are you going?"
"What are you my interrogator? I'm going to class."
He walked out and closed the door behind him.
"Hey Inuyasha!"
"Hey Kouga and everyone else!"
"Wanna walk to the next class with us?"
"Sure."
Inuyasha looked at his schedule and collapsed to the floor with vacant eyes.
"What's the matter?" Miroku gave him a funny look.
"AP Mathematics! It's trigonometry!"
"Ooh..."
"It's ok dude. That class has uh... Well...not us.. Ooh! But your next class has all of us!"
"And what's that?"
"Uh AP Science..."
Inuyasha fell down again and felt loopy. The poor hanyou had to go through advanced courses! Inuyasha got up and said goodbye to his friends. At least that's what they're called.
He entered the room and almost everyone said hi to him in a kind manner. 'Ok ok. They're actually nice people.' He sat down at an empty desk and waited for further instructions. There was one thing he loved and that was math! He was a wiz at it! But when it's this advanced it's not worth the bragging.
"Hello there."
"Oh sorry..."
He looked up to see a red head who looked like a fix demon. He offered his hand to Inuyasha and they both shook hands.
"Hello I'm Misaki."
"Hi I'm Inuyasha."
"Well do you enjoy these courses?"
"I like math but I really don't know what we are learning."
"Well I could help you out."
Inuyasha's eyes gleamed.
"That could work!"
"Well then there's the teacher. Good bye."
"Bye."
The teacher walked in and put everything on his desk.
"Hello class I'm Mr. Okata. Today is a "day off" for you all so what I want you all to do is to choose a partner that you'll work with throughout the semester."
Everyone got up and started to walk around Inuyasha felt that maybe he should be alone until someone grabs arm.
"Would you be my partner?"
"Yeah... Ok!"
Inuyasha looked at the door to see Sesshomaru walking by his class staring at him.
"Inuyasha? Hello?"
"Huh? Oh I'm sorry what was that?"
"Let's sit."
"K."
The two boys sat down together on their table.
"So Inuyasha... Would you like me to tutor you today for math?"
"Um... Well. I have another class after this but how about this afternoon?"
"Of course. Are you a hanyou?"
"Yeah...."
"Well I'm a fox demon. You seem to be a dog demon."
"Exactly."
The teacher looked up and sighed.
"I suggest that you've all had chosen your partners. These will be the same people that you'll work with. Dismissed."
The class stood up and exited the class. All that was left was Inuyasha and Misaki.
"Well I best be on my way."
"Me too-huh?"
Misaki gently lay a small kiss on Inuyasha's cheek.
"Goodbye."
"B-Bye."
Inuyasha gently touched his face and blushed a little. He opened the door and walked to his Science class. Just what he needed another advanced course!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hey there 👋 hope u like this! Btw Inuyasha and Sesshomaru aren't related in this story! Well, keep reading! ❤️