Ch. 8: Pain and Love

Warning! This contains yaoi(boy x boy)
You don't like don't read! I suggest you don't read if you don't like!!!
😢 gonna be sad....
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
Inuyasha tried to pull his wrists out of Sesshomaru's grip but he couldn't.
"I thought you were better than this Sesshomaru! I thought I knew you! I thought that if I told you you would understand! I was wrong.... you didn't help me you hurt me even more... I hate you.... I HATE YOU!!! I never want to see your face again! I never want to see you I never want to hear the sound of your stupid voice! I never want to touch me ever! I hate you dammit! I hat yo- Mmph!"
Inuyasha felt strong lips land on his as he was being pushed against a wall. Inuyasha was pushing Sesshomaru and began hitting him but Sesshomaru grabbed his wrists. Inuyasha wanted to pull away but he was against a wall. Sesshomaru grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. Inuyasha's eyes widened once his tongue explored his mouth Inuyasha moaned and closed his eyes.
Sesshomaru pulled away and pulled Inuyasha into their dorms. Inuyasha was pushed onto the bed and attacked by viscous lips and Inuyasha threw his arms around Sesshomaru's neck. He moaned when Sesshomaru started removing his shirt. Inuyasha held onto Sesshomaru's shoulders as soon as he started nipping Inuyasha's neck and licking a trail down her neck.
Inuyasha wrapped his arms around Seashomaru's neck and started groaning. Sesshomaru removed his pants and lowered his boxers. Inuyasha turned away waiting to be claimed and Sesshomaru lifted his legs on his shoulders. Inuyasha felt a shocking pain once Sesshomaru entered. Inuyasha was moaning and panting frantically until he got up and held onto Sesshomaru.
Sesshomaru held onto Inuyasha, closed his eyes a thrust. Inuyasha yelled and gripped on Sesshomaru's skin. Another thrust made Inuyasha yell out something on accident.
"Ah!... More!!!"
Inuyasha covered his mouth still panting and Sesshomaru laughed and thrust harder. Inuyasha felt immense pleasure once Sesshomaru hit that bundle of nerves. Inuyasha wrapped his legs around Sesshomaru and yelled.
"I can't hold it!... I need to let it out!"
"Do it then."
"Oh gosh!"
Everything sprayed out and it landed on Inuyasha's hair and face causing Sesshomaru to flow. They both gasped for air and landed on the bed.
"Damn..."
"You still hate me Inuyasha."
"Maybe yes maybe no."
Inuyasha was embraced and Inuyasha dug his face in Sesshomaru's chest.
"How could you do that?"
"I didn't they heard us talking."
"You called me desperate..."
"Forgive me."
"No."
Inuyasha pushed away until Sesshomaru grabbed him and started tickling Inuyasha.
"Ah! Stop it I'm ticklish! Hahahaha!!! No stop it I mean it!"
"Forgive me?"
"Ok ok ok I forgive you!"
Inuyasha hugged Sesshomaru and laughed.
"What is it?"
"We're gay."
"Yes?"
"Nothing."
Sesshomaru pulled Inuyasha closer and kissed him softly. Inuyasha embraced him tightly and later let go.
"I wanna tell you a secret. Come closer!"
Inuyasha whispered something in his ear and once Sesshomaru looked at his Inuyasha blushed.
"I as well."
"Good!"
Sesshomaru grabbed Inuyasha and flipped him over and began to playfully kiss him.
"Ah! Sesshomaru!"
They were playing around and yet they realized that underneath all that hate there was love.

The End.