Ch. 5: What's He Doing?

Inuyasha woke up to a sunny morning and it was already 9:45am. He stretched and saw Sesshomaru in the kitchen. Inuyasha walked up to him and saw him eating cereal. Inuyasha grabbed some eggs, milk, and salt.
He heated up the stove and once the pan got hot Inuyasha placed a slab butter on the pan. He got a bowl and cracked the eggs in the bowl and he poured some milk in it.
Once the milk and eggs were stirred he placed it on the pan. After about 5 minutes he made scrambled eggs. He sat down and ate Sesshomaru was surprised that the boy could cook. Once Inuyasha finished he placed the plate in the sink and turned toward Sesshomaru.
"Hey um... Thanks for yesterday... I could gave been seriously hurt..."
"You're a fool hanyou."
"Jeez I was thanking you ya idiot!"
"No meaning to it."
"You suck."
"You clearly did that already."
"I'm tired of hearing you."
Sesshomaru saw that Inuyasha was going to change which worried him. Why? Inuyasha walked to get his phone and once he got it Sesshomaru got in front of him.
"Where are you going hanyou?"
"It's none of your business."
Each step Sesshomaru moved forward made Inuyasha move backward until his back hit the door. Sesshomaru got closer to Inuyasha and his hand hit the door near his head. Sesshomaru leveled up to Inuyasha's face causing Inuyasha to blush.
"Are you afraid of me?"
Inuyasha turned away.
"Are you nervous when I'm near you...Inuyasha?"
Inuyasha shivered as he heard Sesshomaru say his name with that voice. Inuyasha wanted to push him away until he felt a nose on his neck and shoulder.
"S-Sesshomaru..."
"Your scent....it's... intoxicating."
"Huh?"
"Your scent..."
Inuyasha pushed him away until he was off of him. Inuyasha opened the door and closed it behind him hard. He was breathing hard and was blushing. He felt his phone buzz in his hand and he saw a text message.
Misaki: hello Inuyasha.
Me: oh hi!
Misaki: let's meet up?
Me: yeah. Be there in a bit!
Inuyasha turned off his phone and ran outside. He still felt tingles on his neck but he ignored it. Once the two teens met Misaki laughed.
"Why do I smell someone on you? So many scents."
"I-I was... uh... I was.... raped..."
"Oh my. Are you alright?"
"I am now."
"And Sesshomaru has done nothing to you?"
"No well not really."
"I see."
Inuyasha sat down under a tree and Misaki followed and sat right next to him. Inuyasha was upset at first but soon got over it.
"Do you enjoy this school?"
"Yeah I guess- oh crap! What time is it?!"
"8:05 am."
"No! I'll be late for class!"
"On a Saturday?"
"Oh..... It's Saturday. I forgot."
"You're a silly one."
Inuyasha sat down and looked up he was a bit sad and confused but heavens knows why. Misaki looked at him curiously and moved closer to him.
"Inuyasha...?"
"Yea-hmm?"
Inuyasha's eyes widened as he felt lips brush on his. Inuyasha couldn't believe the face that a boy kissed him... Hold on... a BOY?! Inuyasha tried to move away but instead he was submitted into the kiss. Inuyasha had to lean on his palms before he fell on his back with Misaki on him.
Sesshomaru was watching the two teens kissing and all Sesshomaru could feel was a sharp tight feeling in his chest. It caused him to tighten his fists and clenched his teeth. Why would he feel this? It's the hanyou's choice to do as he pleases. Sesshomaru shut the curtain and went to the place Inuyasha was.
Inuyasha was still kissing Misaki until they finally broke free. Inuyasha was blushing a little bit. Misaki felt somewhat hurt since Inuyasha's eyes looked annoyed than happy.
"Yo Inuyasha!"
"Hey guys!"
Inuyasha ran up to all his friends who greeted him in a kind manner.
"Hey Inuyasha guess what?!" Jakotsu was jumping up and down.
"What?!"
"There's gonna be a party tonight wanna come?!"
"A party?"
Bankotsu cut in. "Yea there's gonna be food, dances yea right, drugs, drinks! Gonna be sick!"
"Drugs?"
"Well, we won't take them." Miroku had a funny look in his eyes.
Inuyasha had no problem with parties but with drugs that was were things could get ugly. Inuyasha gasped as he felt and arm around his neck.
"Don't worry mutt! Just come to the party and don't take any drugs."
"Ok I guess I could go..."
"Yay!! He's going!" Jakutso looked as if his eyes were shaped like hearts.
Inuyasha was busy talking to his friends until he felt someone pull his shirt. He turned to see Sesshomaru the last person he wanted to see! Inuyasha was being dragged away and he slowly gave his friends a wave.
"Bye guys see you later."
"Bye...?"
Everyone looked confused but shrugged it off and left. Inuyasha felt bad he really wanted to be with his friends instead of being dragged away by this stupid jerk. Once they got to their dorms Inuyasha slides inside until Sesshomaru shuts the door.
"You ass! I was having a conversation! Don't barge in and pull me away like I'm your dog!"
"Silence hanyo-"
"Didn't I tell you my freaking name! Now stop barging into my social life."
"Who was that fox demon?"
"W-Why do you wanna know?"
"I asked you a question answer it!"
"None of your buisnes-"
Inuyasha saw Sesshomaru bang his hands on either side of his head.
"Who was that hanyou?"
"How do you know about him?"
Silence.
"You were spying on me...?"
Sesshomaru had a hard time looking him straight in the eye.
"You're so gross!"
Inuyasha pushes him away with all his force and stands firmly.
"Why would you go so low as to watch me! Make this freakin clear! STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!"
Inuyasha walked to his bed until Sesshomaru grabbed both of his wrists. Inuyasha tried so hard to pull away and yet he couldn't.
"Let. me. go!"
Sesshomaru didn't answer but kept gripping his arms.
"Damn you Sesshomaru I freakin hate you! Just leave me alone! I've had enough of your crap for 1 or 2 days..... Please let me go...please..."
Inuyasha slouched to the floor with his wrists in Sesshomaru's hands. Inuyasha winced once he saw blood trickle down his arms.
"Fine.... Yes he was with me his name is Misaki. We were talking and then he kissed me. I didn't want to! I just didn't expect it.... There you happy now? Now you know what goes on in my personal life."
Sesshomaru loosened his grip and released his hold on Inuyasha. Inuyasha sat on the floor and decided to get up once Inuyasha dusted off his pants he walked forward but tripped on Sesshomaru causing them to fall.
Inuyasha saw that Sesshomaru was on top of him and he began to blush. He pushed his shoulders and tried to get him off.
"You can get off me now..."
"Hanyou.... You're going somewhere tonight?"
"Huh? N-No.... Well not really... I mean yea... But it has nothing to do with you!"
"Hanyou if you are going to that event I suggest you don't go."
"Oh please you don't tell me what to do."
"I'm your elder."
"I'm a person who doesn't give a damn. Now get off."
Sesshomaru slowly got up and Inuyasha did the same. Inuyasha got out his phone and called Kouga.
"Hey Kouga... Good and you... Yeah, I decided that I'll go... Sure... Ok see you then bye."
Inuyasha saw that it was already 11:47am so he decided to get take out.
"Hey you want Chinese or something?"
"I don't eat that hanyou."
"Oh! Well excuse me for being generous!"
Inuyasha called a restaurant and ordered his food and had to wait 20 minutes. Inuyasha walks around thinking about what to do when going to a party. 'Ok think of the main 5 rules!!'
1. Don't over drink!
2. Don't take drugs!
3. Don't get drugged!
4. Don't get raped! (Again)
5. DON'T GET DRUNK!
Inuyasha knew that him and being intoxicated isn't a good mixture. Last time that happened he was touched by so many boys. Inuyasha said 'ew' out loud by the memory. He looked around and waited for the call he was supposed to get when his food arrived. Twenty minutes pass and there's a knock in the door and he opened it.
"Here's your food sir."
"Thanks here."
"Ok so I owe you-"
"No keep the change!"
"Thank you sit have a good day!"
"You too!"
Once the delivery boy left Inuyasha shut the door and sighs. He sat on the table and pulled out his food and began to eat. He almost cried with the tangy flavor of the spicy shrimp and chicken. Gosh! How he missed the flavor of this food! He got a piece of shrimp and gave it to Sesshomaru.
"Just try it! It's really good!"
"No."
"I'll shove it down your throat."
"Very well I'll try it."
Sesshomaru tossed the shrimp in his mouth and turned back to his book. Inuyasha stared with vacant eyes.
"Did you like it?"
"No."
"Whatever! Hmph. You're a jerk!"
Inuyasha went back to eating and savored every piece of the meal. Once he finished he threw away the plate and sat on his bed. He looked extremely bored just sitting there alone with an idiot near him. Inuyasha lay on the bed and looked up. He felt a weird sensation to cry maybe he missed home? Or maybe he was lonely? He just tried to rub away the tears and take a shower.
He got to the restroom and got into the steamy water and washed every part of his body. Once he got out he dried himself off a dressed into what he was to wear at the party. Once he got out he handed a brush to Sesshomaru.
"What is this hanyou?"
"Brush my hair."
"I do no such thing."
"Sesshomaru."
"Sit on the bed."
Inuyasha did as he was told and felt the brush run through his tangled hair. Sesshomaru felt the soft white hair flow down his back perfectly and he couldn't help but to continue brushing the hair. Once he tried to pull through a tangle Inuyasha squealed.
"Ow! That's my head you're pulling! Ow! That hurts!"
"Be still hanyou!"
After a few rough brushes the tangle went away and his hair was silky smooth. Inuyasha got the brush and put it in the bathroom. He looked at the time. 'It's 3:15pm now what?' Inuyasha started to study but he didn't have enough concentration to. He threw the journals in his bag, then he went to the cabinet and took out a bag of chips.
He opened the bag and smelled the sweet smell of chile from the hot Cheetos. Sesshomaru smelt the foul smell of the chips.
"Hanyou those smell repulsive."
"So do you but I don't complain."
"You're going to get fat with those."
"I'm already fat!"
Sesshomaru shook his head in disagreement because in reality Inuyasha was a thin boy. His legs were sticks and he had a thin mid section. Sesshomaru shook his head wildly because he was thinking of the hanyou.
"Ah! I'm so freakin bored and it's 2 freakin hours till the party!"
Inuyasha rolled up the bag and put it in the cabinet since it still had some chips in it. Inuyasha started to walk around trying to figure out what to do. It was already 3:41pm and he groaned. Inuyasha sat on the bed jittering and it was beginning to any Sesshomaru.
"Geez Sesshomaru this is why you need a TV!"
"I don't need that."
"Shut up I do! It's so boring and quiet!"
"You can't be that way?"
"Oh really?"
Inuyasha stood up and started yelling and 'la la la'ing.
"Sesshomaru is such a jerk! He's an idiot! La la la he's a giant di-"
Inuyasha covered his mouth and held onto his arms and placed them behind his back. Inuyasha was trying to pull away but Sesshomaru dominated him. Inuyasha was starting to blush and he felt a flutter in his stomach.
"What was it that you were going to call me?"
"N-Nothing..."
"What was it Inuyasha."
Inuyasha turned away and shivered. 'Oh he said my name again! Just say hanyou!'. Inuyasha felt Sesshomaru smell his shoulder again and he gripped Inuyasha tighter. Inuyasha got really mad and pushed him away.
"Enough with the smelling! I swear the next time you do it I'll kick your ass!"
Sesshomaru gave him an angry glare. Inuyasha rolled his eyes and walked away. Inuyasha grabbed his phone and pushed it into his pocket and went to the couch and sat down. He put his head down and covered his face, he feel asleep in at least 10 minutes.