Chapter thirty two

A pen was dangling from my lips, the end caught between my teeth. Every now and again I would wiggle the end with the tip of my tongue as my concentration wained from the words before me. I was desperately trying to rewrite my final conclusion before Christmas break. Balancing an argument for and against corporal punishment had been challengingly fun, however, after three weeks of reading and a whole three days of near constant drafting the subject was starting to drain me.

"If you're that hungry darling, I'm becoming quite efficient at making toast," Aro chuckles lightly striding into the library and brushing a kiss against my cheek.

"If you write this last sentence for me I will let you take off my bra," I tell him with a serious tone. Underwear was still a hard limit for me, and I could see the mild excitement in Aro's eyes as he thought about my words and the potential reality of them.

"It would be cheating yourself if I helped so directly," he says with a small smile and hooks a finger under my chin, pulls the pen from my mouth and captures my lips in a firm kiss.

I breathe out heavily when he pulls away. "Your loss, I'm wearing a matching set today," I smirk and turn back to my laptop.

"Perhaps you just need some motivation to think faster," Aro suggests and shrugs out of his jacket while loosening his tie.

"You think a strip tease will motivate me to concentrate?" I stifle a laugh.

"I have a little surprise for you," he slips his tie off completely and begins unbuttoning his shirt.

"Aro!" I gasp through a laugh. "What if someone walks in?"

"No one will disturb us," he smiles and slowly removes his cuff links. "Write my princess," he urges and I force my eyes off him and back to my screen. My fingers danced over the keys, crafting a sentence that turned out much better than anything I had previously managed to get onto the page. Once I had written the final word, I pressed save and closed the lid of my laptop, my eyes now solely concentrating on the show before me.

"Have you submitted it?" Aro asks, now only clothed in trousers and shoes, his shirtless chest making my stomach feel like it was full of butterflies.

"No, the deadline is midnight, remind me later...please," I ask and deliberately let my tongue sweep lightly over my bottom lip. His eyes were already darkening as he stood before me. A hand reached for his belt and it was removed in a flash, his fingers working on undoing his trousers.

Aro paused for several long seconds, catching my eye before he swiftly pulled his trousers down revealing his surprise.

A laugh that bubbled so furiously from my stomach I wasn't sure I would ever be able to stop, left me in a very unattractively loud burst.

Aro's pants were bright red, with a large reindeer face printed on the front, the red nose of Rudolph positioned such that it was bulging out.

"What on earth...?" I managed to say through my laughter.

Aro grinned with full teeth. "Does it meet the standard of practical joking for our non-serious Christmas theme this year?" He questions cheekily, stepping out of his trousers completely.

"I have never seen anything so crude yet hilarious before, in my life!" My hands moved up to cover my burning cheeks, my laughter was still bubbling out in bouts.

"I'm glad I've taken this title," he beams with a chuckle and steps forwards across the room.

"Oh no, I can't take you seriously wearing those," I clamber over the back of the chair so now we were both standing.