HWILYA 1

(Plot made by scarlet_heather, thank you so much ☺❤

(Plot made by scarlet_heather, thank you so much ☺❤. The plot you made is good!)

"So, we'll attack tonight, make sure-" Mr Jeon is cut off as he hears a knock on the door. His members looked at eachother, raising their brows.
"Dad!" Mr Jeon hears, gulping and looking at his men.
"Hide! Hide!" He whisper shouted and they all moved and hid.
"Come in!" Mr Jeon yelled and the door opened, his son walking in.
"Dad, I'm gonna go out" Jungkook says, giving puppy eyes. His father was a bit strict and protective of him since he's an only child, so that's why he uses his cuteness for him to give in.

Mr Jeon sighed, nodding.
"Okay, but be careful. If your friends doesn't look after you, I'll kill them" Mr Jeon says, glaring.
"Dad!" Jungkook whined, pouting. Mr Jeon laughed, shooing him away. Jungkook got out of the door and the men got back, they continued their plan.

"Hmm, any news about his child?" Jimin asks as he smirked. One of his men, who he used as a spy, nodded, giving him a folder. He grabbed it, opening and smirking at what he saw.
"Hmm, so, he's into guys? Interesting..." Jimin says, laughing.

"What the fuck-" Jungkook is cut off as his back hits a person. He gulps, looking back only to get shocked at the person in front of him.
"O-oh, sorry" He stutters, laughing nervously. The guy just smirked at him, winking.
"That's okay" The guy says, chuckling. Jungkook avoided eye contact, running to his friends.
"Found you" Jimin whispers, smirking more as he walked away.

"Hmm, he was a bit shy. I like it, it'll be easy to use you... " Jimin says as he stared at Jungkook's picture.

"Oh, how much I'll hurt Mr Jeon by hurting you, I can't wait to see Mr Jeon crying..."