HWILYA 4

Jungkook smiles as Jimin carried him inside the older's room

Jungkook smiles as Jimin carried him inside the older's room. He was pushed against a wall and was met with a deep kiss. He gasps, realizing what happened. He pushed Jimin's shoulders a little, looking at the older.
"H-hyung... " He stutters, gulping.
"Why? Is something wrong?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"H-hyung, is this okay? We aren't together... " Jungkook says, looking down. He unwraps his legs around Jimin's waist, resting his head on the older's shoulder.
"What do you mean?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.

"You aren't my boyfriend, you might be dating someone that I don't know" Jungkook says, sniffling. Jimin hugged the younger, feeling a bit guilty.
"Kookie, I love you" He says, smiling. Jungkook looked at him, eyes teary.
"Really?" Jungkook says and he nods.
"For a while now, and yeah... Uh... Do you like to be my boyfriend?" Jimin says, biting his lips. Jungkook gasps, nodding agressively before he hugged Jimin's neck, squealing. Jimin chuckles, hugging him back.

"Yes!" Jungkook says, giggling. Jimin picked him up again and Jungkook again, wrapped his legs around his waist.
"Then I can do this now" Jimin says before he kisses Jungkook again. The younger smiled between the kiss, closing his eyes and kissing back. Jungkook gasps after they pulled away, laughing as they started at eachother.
"I'm not ready yet" Jungkook says, pouting. Jimin kisses his pout, chuckling.
"That's okay, I can wait" Jimin says, walking to the bed with Jungkook still in his arms. He puts the younger on the bed before he climbed up next to him.

Jungkook rests his head on Jimin's chest, hugging the older. Jimin hugged him back, playing with his hair.
"I love you, baby" Jimin says, smiling. Jungkook stared at him with wide eyes, gulping before he smiled and pecked his lips.

"I love you too, hyungie!"