HWILYA 2

Jungkook gasps as he bumps into someone, looking up from his book

"Oh, it's you again, gorgeous" Jungkook blushes, it was the same guy from before.
"O-oh, we meet again" Jungkook says, chuckling nervously.
"Didn't know you'll be here" The guy says, smirking. Jungkook looks away, clearing his throat.
"I... I'm gonna go to a table to read these books" Jungkook says as he rushingly walked to one table. He sat down, looking up, only to sigh as he sees the guy again.

"What do you want?" He asks, trying not to sound a bit annoyed.
"Aww, don't you want to hangout with me? I like you" The guy says as he sat down in front of Jungkook.
"I'm sorry, I don't talk to strangers" The younger says, covering his face with the book he's holding.
"Well then, I'm Park Jimin, now, I'm not a stranger" Jimin says, smiling. Jungkook sighs, putting down the book.
"Well, okay, Jimin, can you please go do your own business now? You can't just run around chasing after me, I'm not yours" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.

"Well, what if I say I want you to be mine?" Jimin says, wiggling his brow. Jungkook blushes, looking down.
"You're just playing with me, and you don't even know me that much" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"I'm not! I would want you to be mine, I want to be your suitor(filipino:manliligaw)" Jungkook blushes, gulping.
"Oh, come on, there's many people out there" Jungkook says, sighing.
"But I like you, I'll make you like me too" Jimin says, winking.

"Ca-can you just focus on your book now?" Jungkook says, covering his face. Jimin chuckles and stayed there, acting like he's reading his book but is secretly staring at Jungkook with a smirk that he can't rid off of his face.