HWILYA 3

Months passed by, Jimin and Jungkook started to get along

Months passed by, Jimin and Jungkook started to get along. Jungkook kept it a secret to his father though, his father was so overprotective of him. His father knew about him being gay, and he's okay with it. But the disadvantage is that, he's not allowed to hangout with guys that much now. He only gets to hangout with guys his father knows and that's his friends. His father didn't know about Jimin, as he's scared of what's his reaction would be. His father didn't like guys who's bad influence to him, he didn't want Jungkook to be like one of them, maybe because he's an only child?

Jimin wraps his arm around Jungkook's waist, resting his head on top of the younger's.
"Do you think if we became a couple, it'll work?" Jungkook said out of the blue, covering his mouth.
"Of course" Jimin says, chuckling. Jungkook looked at him, raising his brow.
"You think so?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nods, smiling.
"Why wouldn't it be? We're perfect for eachother" Jimin says, chuckling.

Jungkook gulps, hesitating before he leans in and kissed Jimin's lips for a moment. Jimin smirked after that, grabbing Jungkook by the neck and kissing him, but deeper. The pulled away, staring at eachother. Jimin grabbed him by the waist, smiling.
"I like you, Kook. No, I love you" Jimin says, caressing the younger's cheek.
"I-I love you too!" Jungkook exclaims, blushing.
"Would you like to be my boyfriend then?" Jimin asks, tucking a hair behind Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook leans to his ear, smiling.
"Of course... " Jungkook whispers, giggling. Jimin smiled, hugging him. He froze for a bit but hugged back with so much excitement.
"You're my first boyfriend, hyung!" Jungkook says, you could tell that he's so happy.

"And I'm gonna be your first heartbreak too"

Jimin thought, smirking behind Jungkook's back.