HWILYA 8

Jimin looks around the bar, sighing as he drank the alcohol he had ordered

Jimin looks around the bar, sighing as he drank the alcohol he had ordered. He told the bartender what he needed and he was given what it was. As he looks around, he sees a familiar guy that made him gulp.
"J-Jungkook... " He whispered to himself before the said male walked to him. Jungkook didn't seem to see him as he had sat two seats away from him. But Jimin frowns, Jungkook only ordered some orange juice and he seem to be friends with the bartender. Jimin took a deep breath, deciding to go closer.

"Jungkook?" He says, making the said male look up. Jungkook gave him a cold look before talking back to the bartender.
"Jungkook, don't you know me?" Jimin says but Jungkook looked back at him and scoffs.
"Of course I fucking know you, and I don't want to talk to you so fucking go away" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. Jimin frowns, what happened to him?
"You heard him, go awa-" He cuts the bartender off, about to punch him when Jungkook stood up, catching his fist.
"If you're here to hurt one of my friends, then I suggest you go out" Jungkook says, his face still the same, not showing any emotions.

"Jungkook... I'm sorry... Where's our child?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"Child? You think I'll have a child with you? After what you did? Do you think I'll let you be with my child? Fuck, no, just go away, I don't need you" Jungkook says as he sat back down.
"Go back and play with people's hearts, you already played mine" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"Continue serving your customers" Jungkook said to his friend, standing up from his seat.

He was about to walk away until Jimin grabbed his arm. He looks back, looking at his arm and Jimin's hand. He harshly pried Jimin's hand, walking away.