HWILYA 9

"So, baby, would you like to go to grandpa's?" Jungkook asks as he picked up Yumin, his daughter

"So, baby, would you like to go to grandpa's?" Jungkook asks as he picked up Yumin, his daughter. She giggles, nodding as she hugged his neck.
"You're so cute, okay, we'll go" Jungkook says and he puts down Yumin.
"Mommy? When will we meet daddy?" She says, making Jungkook stop in his tracks. He looked back, biting his lips before giving a forced smile.
"Why would you want to meet daddy?" He asks, crouching down to her height.

She smiled, putting her little hands on Jungkook's cheeks.
"Because, I wanna meet him" She says, kissing Jungkook's cheeks.
"Baby, you aren't mad that he left us?" Jungkook asks and she shook her head, her smile, the same as Jimin's. Jungkook gulps, looking down.
"I don't know, baby. I still haven't found him" He says, smiling a little. She pouts but understood, nodding.
"I wanna go to grandpa's now!" She exclaims, giggling. Jungkook nods and they intertwined their fingers, a bit smaller than his but it's okay.

"Dad, what will I do? She's now suddenly asking about her father" Jungkook says, hiding his face in his arms.
"Jungkook, it's your choice on whether you'll let her meet Jimin or not. But I suggest you do, she will probably be so happy" Mr Jeon says, sighing. Jungkook groaned, looking up.
"But I don't want to see that guy again" He says, rolling his eyes at the thought of Jimin.
"You can't hold a grudge that long" Mr Jeon says, chuckling.
"Oh, I will if I need to" Jungkook says, scoffing.

"I give up! Just show me this guy!" Jimin yelled until photos were sent to him. His looked at it and he gasps.
"Jungkook...? It was Jungkook? H-how... Did he join his father's mafia?" He asks himself, looking up.

"But how about our child? Did he have a miscarriage or something.... "