HWILYA 12

Jungkook sighs as he stared at Yumin and Jimin playing around

Jungkook sighs as he stared at Yumin and Jimin playing around. He knew Jimin had the right to be with his daughter, but Jungkook haven't forgiven him yet.
"I'll go buy some snacks!" He yelled and they both yelled yes back.

Jungkook looks around the shelves, it doesn't feel the same. He always had Yumin to help him buy snacks and here he is, buying one by himself. As he looks around, screams and gunshots is heard. He gasps, looking around as he hid and saw a gunned man. He was pointing his gun at all the people that went in his way, terrifying them. They all ran, even the cashier hid.
"Anyone here who goes in my way will die!" The guy yelled, laughing maniacally. Jungkook's phone rang, making him groan. He picked it up, biting his lips.
"What is it?" He asks, whispering.

"Where are you? Me and Yumin had been waiting"

"Jimin, can you not fucking call right now? I'm in danger" Jungkook says, still whispering.

"What? I'll go there"

"No, Just stay with Yumin, I can take care of myself" He says, grabbing his gun out. He looks around, making sure no one sees his gun. He walked out from the aisle he's in, his breath hitching as he felt something poke his back.
"And where are you going?" It's obviously the guy, Jungkook knew the thing that's poking his back is his gun.
"Nowhere" Jungkook says before he turned back around and points his gun at him.
"Did you really think you'll threaten me that easily" Jungkook says, smirking. He then leans to the guy's ear, whispering.
"I'm a son of the mafia after all... He trained me" He says before pulling back. The guy gulped, running away. Jungkook puts back his gun, smirking before he shopped what he needed, like he didn't just scare a gunned man away.