HWILYA 11

"Oh, my goodness, why the fuck are you here?" Jungkook asks as he crosses his arms

"Oh, my goodness, why the fuck are you here?" Jungkook asks as he crosses his arms. Jimin suddenly showed up in front of their house, wanting to meet Yumin.
"I want to meet my daughter, is that hard?" Jimin asks, glaring.
"Why the fuck are you the one who's angry? You like used me-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin covered his mouth.
"Yeah, but I regret all of that, okay? I hated your father, yes, but never once did I felt love from anyone, but only you" Jimin says, his voice sounded certain but Jungkook's walls isn't gonna break just like that.

"Daddy!" Yumin screamed, opening her arms.
"Yu-" Jungkook is cut off as Yumin crosses her arms.
"Mommy, lying is bad, he's my daddy, right?" She asks and Jungkook sighed. She'll know eventually.
"Yes, he is, baby" Jungkook says, looking down. She giggled and made grabby hands towards Jimin. The older smiled, picking her up and hugging her. She cried, hugging Jimin so tight.

"I always wanted a daddy, now you're here" Yumin says, sniffling. Jimin teared up, also hugging his daughter tightly. The first time he met her, he always wanted to meet his child, now she's her.
"You're my daughter, my daughter!" Jimin says, crying. Jungkook just stared, he did feel bad for Jimin, but he isn't just gonna forget what Jimin did.
"Yumin, come on" Jungkook says, gulping.
"No! You'll just take me away from him!" Yumin says, crying.

"Baby... I will not, you'll be able to meet him again, he also have things to do" Jungkook says and Jimin looked at him. He gave Yumin back, smiling after giving her a kiss on the forehead.
"Will I be able to see you again?" Yumin asks, pouting. Jungkook looked at Jimin, looking down.

"Yes, Minnie, I'll see you again, wait for me, okay?"