Don't judge someone before you know them

Klaus

After hearing what Elijah had said I knew that that was the end of my family and I hated India and Ruby for it

As I was walking out of the mystic grill I bumped into India "this is all I need another person blaming me and my daughter for their mistakes "she said to me

"What the bloody hell are you talking about "

She looked at me "Hayley your slutty werewolf pretty much just blend me and my daughter for her actions I don't remember where we force people to sleep around on their supposedly loved ones you and Hayley deserve each other truly "

I move closer to her "you should be very careful how you speak, I'm not afraid of you are your family you don't know what it's like to be afraid to have no one my family and I stood together for 1000 years we've had our ups and downs but we've always been a family what would you know about heartache and pain, your family had an easy "

Next thing I knew she slaps me "who the hell do you think you are you think your family is the only one that's been through pain I get it you were abused by your father boo-hoo who doesn't have daddy issues my father sent my brother to hell he also did the same with my mother. I lost everything in the matter of seconds my brothers turned into enemies my father couldn't look his children in the eye my parents marriage fell apart, I lost everything you think I don't have a pain is I spent 5 billion years alone in this world without my family. I became the party girl of the centuries but that was an act I was numbing the pain because I was alone until I met Elijah. Who opened my heart that had been closed for so long and when I relationship ended I thought I was in a go back to that dark place but then Ruby was growing in my stomach, I knew that I had a chance to be better by the time Ruby was born I had my brothers back but my life isn't perfect, I've been through more pain in this world than anyone. I have seen this earth been built, I have watched Humanity rip it to shreds rip others to shreds you think that I've had an easy ride. you have no idea what I've been through, so before you start making assumptions about me and my family maybe should brush up on your facts "

"Your family is a threat and I'm going to continue to tell my family that until I believe me "

She started to laugh" what family do you have left because from what I heard your sisters can't look you in the eye both of your brothers aren't speaking to you your sister-in-law has never liked you your daughter is ashamed of you the only person you have left is Hayley so younger continue to threaten me and my family you've already lost everything because your paranoia all you had to do was give Elisha time and you couldn't do that could you because he wasn't pandering to your needs because that's all you care about isn't it you want Elisha to be yours forever nothing else matters as long as you're happy that's why you've killed his girlfriends through the years to make he dead by your side through everything if I didn't know any better I'd say you are more in love with Elijah than Hayley was"

I Step forward to her "Be careful "

"Or what what will you do you have nothing left and that's not my Rubys fault that yours you ruined yourself I must suck to be you always feeling paranoid scared pathetic little boy the one that used to get abused he couldn't fight back because he...

"Or what what will you do you have nothing left and that's not my Rubys fault that yours you ruined yourself I must suck to be you always feeling paranoid scared pathetic little boy the one that used to get abused he couldn't fight back because he always needed someone to protect him you've got nothing as I said before your family is ashamed of you and that's your fault because all Elijah asked was you give him time with his child and your jealousy couldn't let you could it and now you don't have him anymore you and Hayley truly deserve each other but I'm in a make this very clear stay away from me and my daughter because the next time you threaten me or her I won't be so nice "she said

"I am not jealous of you or Ruby, Elijah is my brother and he will come back he always does and as you said I've killed many of his loves and he was always my brother in the end you will be gone by next year in my  family will stand together strong as it always has so don't get too comfortable "

She looked at me with her smug smile "do you know what I think is funny is that you and Hayley keep thinking that this is all about me and ruby but the truth is the reason Elijah left you is because you broke your promise to him always and forever he stood by you he fought for hope he did that because he loved you and knew that that little girl would make you a better person all he wanted was to know his child and you couldn't Adam could you because your paranoia took over you pushed Elijah to the edge you ruined your relationship with him he was so angry with you that day are you had to do was say you were sorry to him and he would've forgiven you but you didn't you pushed and you pushed and then he saw your true colours that nothing else matters except your opinion you deserve what you get you did this to your family not me and not Ruby Hayley and you put that last nail in the Coffin when you slept together do you know the pin Elijah was in when he turned up at my house I think deep down he was my affected by you and your betrayal then Hayley is because you are his brother you've been through thick and thin together and in the end you are the reason that he left because he couldn't trust you to know you have to live with that "

"I made a mistake I will speak with Elijah again I will make him see that I'm sorry he will come home and we will be a family again and you will be gone I will make sure of it "

"Good luck for that you'll need it and just to let you know I'm not like all the other girls you got rid of I am an angel the only daughter of God i'm the most powerful woman on this earth so if you wanna start a war with me you take on my full family and in the end it will be you on the ground screaming for your life but let's not let it get better there "she said walking away