11: the kiss

Kaylee
I stepped through the large double doors of the library and walked back to the place where Draco and I had met up every day for tutoring. Was I still mad about him for yesterday? Yes. Did I still need his help because I'm a dumb bitch? Also yes.

When I reached the familiar desk, I realized no one was there. Maybe he's just late, I thought. I sat down in my chair and laid my head down in the cool wood. I strummed my fingers on the desk and yawned.

The next thing I knew, I woke up to someone shaking me. I looked up to see Blaise. I asked groggily, "What time is it?"

"Eight."

Draco was supposed to be down here hours ago! A plan popped into my head. I smirked deviously.

Blaise turned to walk away but I stopped him. "Can you show me the Slytherin boy's dorm?"

Blaise stumbled over his words, "I-um-sure. Follow me." I smiled and got up and padded behind him to the boy's dorms.

When we finally got there, I thanked Blaise and told him I was alright from there. There were half a dozen doors in the hallway, but I had recalled something that Draco had told me years ago.

"My father is buying a whole separate room in the boy's dormitory so I don't have to deal with anyone's snoring!" He said cheerfully.

"Oooooo! I wish I could get a separate dorm."

"Maybe father could let you stay in mine so we could hang out all the time!"

"I don't think that's allowed..."

I quietly walked through the hallway, looking for a door different than the others. At the very end, I found a green door that stood out against the black oak. Really subtle, Draco. When I reached it, I knocked carefully; three, then a pause, two, then a pause, one, then a pause. This was Draco and I's secret knock so we would know to open the door for one another. This time, though, I was wondering if the knock would make him not open the door.

My thoughts were answered when the door slammed open, revealing a flustered Draco. I looked him up and down; he was wearing a towel that was just below his v-line and his hair was soaking wet. I smirked as I noticed his scowl. I pushed past his large body in the door frame and went to go sit on his bed.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He questioned angrily, coming over to stand in front of me.

"Hmm...I'm not sure. Maybe it's because you missed our session today?" I said sweetly.

His face softened. "I didn't think you'd want to because of yesterday."

I stood up and came as close to him as I dared. I was only a little bit shorter than him, so I only had to go on my tiptoes to whisper in his ear, "Ah, yes. Because you've been fucking Pug-face. You know I still need your help, though." I pulled away and he looked even more flustered than before. I also caught a look of something in his eye, was that...longing?

As I was walking out of his room, I looked back. "You better be there tomorrow." I winked at him and slammed the door shut.

~*~

Draco
She had the audacity to wink at me on her way out. She had already shocked me enough when she whispered in my ear; my stomach had done cartwheels. (A/N: haha. cartwheels. y'all get it?) What was she doing to me? I had never had a girlfriend before, just girls like Pansy that I threw away once I was done with them.

Kaylee was...different. She made me feel things. When we were friends, I had never felt that way about her. But now she was so irresistible with her large, doe eyes and dark curly hair that fell on her shoulders. And her body...I have no words to describe it.

Around her, I felt vulnerable, and I hated her for it. I want to do so many things to her...not now Draco. You were a total dick to her. Speaking of dick...stop. She will never like you.

The next day...

I walked into the library, the only thing on my mind being Kaylee. I had to get to her...and I had to punish her. Yes, that's it.

I made my way back to our table, which, fortunately, was hidden from all eyes. I found Kaylee sitting in her usual seat, looking down at her books. When she finally noticed me, her expression turned confused. "Where are your books?"

"I don't need books for this." I pulled her out of her chair and smashed my lips to hers. My hand slithered up to her neck. We moved in sync; I bit her bottom lip, asking for access. She accepted and opened her mouth for me. I slid my tongue into her mouth, or tongues fighting for dominance. I pulled both of her thighs up to my hips and she wrapped her legs around me. This allowed for me to carry her to a nearby wall and push her against it.

I unlatched my lips from hers and moved to her ear. I nibbled on her ear lobe before whispering, "I've been wanting to do this for a long time." I moved my lips down her jawline and she let out a small moan. Her hands were in my hair now as I brought my lips to her neck. I grinned as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, so I knew that I was doing something right.

"Dra-Draco," I heard her say.

"What is it, darling," I whispered into her ear. I felt her shiver.

"We-we can't do this here." She pulled her head away from my lips. I frowned, but I put her down anyway. I understood why she didn't want to make out in the library, but did she like it at all?

As if reading my mind, she panted, "That was...unexpected. I'm gonna g-go." She turned, grabbed her books and walked away before I could stop her.

Shit, Draco? What the hell was that? I punched the wall. I can't let her know how I feel about her. One time thing, came into my brain. Yes! If I tell her it was just a one time thing, everything will be back to normal. I exhaled.

She can not know.