3

Sato sighs, leaning back in his chair, "I'm tried."

The students are mostly gathered in the dining room, head down, and sitting in a way that's bad for their backs. The yellow and orange hues of the sunset peeking from behind the curtains.

From the love seat in the common area sits a sleepy couple. Mizuki has her head leaning on Shoto's shoulder, their hands glued together. She uses her other hand to trace patterns on their hands and the boy just watches in admiration.

"We've given them what's beyond Plus Ultra of what the law requires." Denki states, a comforting hand on his stomach.

Sero speaks up, a hand in the air, "Don't you think we're doing less important things?" He glances at Midoriya, who has a tired smile on his face and cringes at the positivity.

Mizuki lifts her head up with a groan, "We're still helping out the citizens of the island you know. We've helped them accomplish a bunch of things in such a short amount of time that would've taken them longer without us."

Shoto nods his head in agreement and Sero rolls his eyes. You're just agreeing because she's your girlfriend!

Taking a sip from his drink, Iida stops what he's doing, "There's no unimportant work!" He's sitting across from Yaoyorozu, both of them on couches and completing paperwork.

Yaoyorozu smiles back at her fellow students and gets up from her laptop, "Although we now work as heroes, let's not forget that we are still students. We must do our work in good faith to gain people's trust."

"Agreed!" Mineta pipes up, "But there's someone who hasn't done anything ever since we got here." He mischievously says.

Mizuki makes a face, there's one thing he actually says that I agree with. She looks over at Bakugo who sneers at the grape.

"I stayed in the office on for a reason. What's gonna happen if a villain appears while you guys are out?!" He puts his thumb down.

Kirishima opens a lazy eye from where he's resting on the table the two are at, "There's no villains on this island." He says to Bakugo with a confident smile.

"Good afternoon." A voice comes out from the entrance, grabbing the attention of the students.

Iida stands up to greet citizens of the island that are holding cases of food, "Mayor?!" He greets out. He grabs a tray from a woman who says with a bow, "Thank you very much for taking my grandmother to the hospital."

Yaoyorozu walks over to them as well and another woman steps up, "Thanks for repairing the bike dear." The rest of them continue to walk in, thanking the student leaders as they pass by.

Mizuki's mouth waters as she watches the food being placed on the table and Shoto chuckles next to her. They both get up from the couch and make their way to the table.

"It's surely not enough to thank you, but we bought it with pleasure."

The class of 1A cheers, "Thank you for the food!" Startling Iida who yells, "Hey! Have a bit of decency!"

Yaoyoruzu escorts the people out, "Eat to your hearts desire! Iida and I will be right back."

Iida hesitantly follows the girl, glancing back at his fellow students before walking out.

Mizuki stretches her arms with a yawn. She looks at the boy next to her as they wait for their classmates to grab their food, "I bet you're getting the soba right? It's all you ever eat!" She smirks.

Shoto scoffs, "What about you? You're probably just going to eat off of my plate aren't you?" The girl had a habit of not eating as much as the others, which Shoto didn't approve of and would always offer her some of his food.